xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Shoes

what's ur favorite shoes?I would have to say my green and white airforces...I love the color green..I use to like the Celtics now i just like their colors lol.

depends on what i'm ON:

@ gigs w/ my band: black converse, blue adidas, or white dr. martens

@ work: classic formal black shoes

@ a concert (as a fan): industrial black boots

@ everywhere else: sandals (quite comfortable, aren't they)

:rolleyes:

depends on what i'm ON:
@ gigs w/ my band: black converse, blue adidas, or white dr. martens

@ work: classic formal black shoes

@ a concert (as a fan): industrial black boots

@ everywhere else: sandals (quite comfortable, aren't they)

i'm sure the same .haha.

by the way how much doz it cost?

For casual wear, my black Reeboks and/or my black and purple New Balance running shoes do me nicely.As for more formal occasions, my pair of Spoiler City shoes (bought in Canada) has lasted for more than 5 years - and they still look great!

surely,it depend on what will you do,the formal or informal.

now,as a college student i am,usually i do like sports wear,umm,being in a pair of wihte adidas tenies shoes(really limited edition in my area) or new blance which looks cool and feels nice as well.at the time when real to hot my body,like basketball.i wear nike shox or max high series to play ,cause to keep from breaking my ankle and reduce the harmful presure from bottom.

i'm sure the same .haha.

by the way how much doz it cost?

144842[/snapback]

Well, here are the mexican aprox. prices (in USD):

Converse: $ 37.00

Dr. Martens: $ 120.00

Adidas: $75.00

Classic Formal Shoes: $ 55.00

Industrial Boots: FOR FREE ( i have a friend who works in a factory and gets lots of these for free, i just have to ask :rolleyes: )

Sandals: $10.00

what about overthere? :lol:

New Balance is the best :PI'm a sprinter and New Balance is about as good as it gets for running shoes. They're very comfortable, durable, and ideal for sprinters. An interesting side note about them, in all boxes I've seen with them before they have this note attached to the shoes about how they support US jobs and all their jobs are in the US. Pretty cool B)I don't know of any other industry that makes such a conscious effort to protect US jobs, so... if you're mad at all the jobs going overseas, there finally is at least this one thing you can do, supporting New Balance. Anyway, I love wearing my New Balance shoes, 410 models btw. I've had several pairs of New Balance shoes before, used to wear Everlast brand ones before finding out about New Balance and greatly prefer New Balance. I can really fly in them and the balance is really good in them, I like to have very good balance at all times *shrugs* If I'm just going out in the yard or taking out the trash, or running some errand to a store or something, I'll more and more frequently just slip on some sandals since they don't take much time to put on or take off.

i dont have like a favorite shoes, i wear shoes that i like that looks nice.usually i have reebok or adidas shoes, but most of my shoes are reebok. :P

Shoes are great and flawless =PTrack / XC : Nike Pegasus Normal: Usually a pair of Adidas or Vans though those are mostly beaten upJust around in the summer: Would most definetly have to be flip-flops.

Depends...I have about 4 shoes depending on what i feel like...Black and white E'S AcceleratesBlack/gum adiosBrown / gum adiosand i have my paintballing shoes... black/white adios :/ya im a fan of adios but i also get alot of them free so ya :P. they work out nicely.

Oh No Shoess :P Im so addicted 2 shoe yall would think Im crazy. I alway like to wear flipflops, like you walking on air, its so fresh! I like it! Next, I like very complex shoes. With a thingy here, and there but not too much en too ugly! I like pumps 2. I also like the Air Force 2! It is soo off the hook!! :D And the babyphat too...I like em all B) Cant Help it B)

Posted Image

Well I like Nike, but I don't like the way they create their shoes - slave labor. :P I enjoy comfort, a reasonable price, and style. New Balace is my shoe of choice, but I also like Rockports. Yeah, I know, you may be saying Rockports are for the "older generation", but they're genuine leather. It helps your feet to breath. They're not really super-stylish, but they're flexible, soft, and very comfortable.

Shoes! :P Call my crazy, but I like shoes... Don't know why, really...But for formal occasions, I love my brownish-orange DMs, or shiny black DMsFor sports I like any comfy running shoe, I tend to like Spaldings, which I've got right now.For just going out for a walk, I like skateshoes, like my orange and beige Wanted ones or my dark blue AirwalksThen I have some sandals for the beach which I really don't wear much...And I have some blue Pumas, they're cool, but I don't wear them too often.I really want some new DMs! :D Ohh! And I have some GREEN shoes! Which I where usually with long trousers, they're sweet. B)