xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

Which Person Do You Hate The Most Around You?

HiWho do you hate or dislike the most, there's got to be someone that you just can't stand even though I am sure a couple of "I love everyone" will post.I have a guy at work that really gets on my nerves to the point where I stopped even saying hello to him. I think he is extremely jealous of me but I am not sure why, he made nasty comments when I would be talking to other employees especially female ones, he tried to show off or whatever, he is probably insecure.I tried to ignore it and figured he would drop it but no, he kept at it, so I don't even acknowledge him when he talks to me and that has seemed to do it as he stays away and don't get involved in my conversations anymore.So yes I kind of hate that moron a little. :rolleyes: Who do you hate?Patrick

I work for a publishing/design company and I have to deal with a lot of authors and I have a sliding scale of like-hate for them depending on how poorly written/checked their work is; how many stupid suggestions they make; how many stupid corrections they make (which goes back to point one cos if they'd done the job right the first time, there wouldn't be any need); if they send back indecipherable corrections; if they refuse to recognise the fact that they've made mistakes and instead blame us for any problems/delays.Some authors are excellent and no trouble at all, but others can really get you worked up after a while (especially if you end up doing a series with them).

well, as i said in some past posts: my stepdad is a NON-GRATA person for me... makes me lose my nerves. he cheated my mum, and she forgave him. he cameback home :rolleyes: and recently he was drunk and saying that he suffers cuz the other woman left him... that makes me mad.... how can he be that stupid? well, i've been talking to my mum about it and she's thinking of kicking him out... thats something that i'd love that happens for my mum's good :lol:

The is a person @ school, he is the fat one, he is sooo annoying, i mean annoying, really, i will dye, well I hate him, that b*****d

I don't know. There alot of people I don't like. I especially hate this kid who thinks he's really cool and stuff. He thinks taht he's the most popular guy in school. Which to be brutally honest, he's far from. He's always trying to get girls to say hi to him. Most often they don't, but when they do he's like "haha, you not in the cool league". This kids so freaking annoying.It came to a point at which I made him cry. Nobody even pittyed him, they all just laughed at that foolsbox. He stop for like a week but then he started again.

I am one of those "I love everyone" people. I do get extremely annoyed with people though. And that kind of goes in waves. My brother-in-law is the person who gets on my nerves the most. He just doesn't have any common sense or manners.

I really cant stand this kid in my class. He sits right next to me and he smells very bad. He keeps talking about wanting to kill people, and he says the most stupid things that not even the Pope would be able to stand him. And I try doing my work, but he constantly keeps talking.

I acctually don't hate anyone:)...there are ppl who get on my nerves but thats only temporary, because i try to find something good in everybody and till now i have always succeded. It is important to know, that ppl are acting to you the same way u are acting to them and since i try to be nice to everybody their reaction is usually the same and if it's not i just go away and try not to think about it - when the anger goes away everything is back to normal and i don't hate that guy because he made me mad once....The thing is as a great master have put it: ALL ARE GOOD, ALL ARE BAD! TAKE WHAT IS GOOD & LEAVE WHAT IS BAD!!This sentence is one of the major guides in my life - try it, it is a very nice feelin' to know and practice that!Greetz :rolleyes:

I just finished a touring play this weekend and it couldn't have come sooner. There were a lot of bad vibes during the show because of this one female, who always had something or someone to complain about. She practically divided the cast because some people actually liked being around her.

Hate is such a strong word. I really don't like it very much. I do use it but usually toward something that I don't like when it happens to someone. When it comes to people I don't hate them I just dislike them strongly. To hate someone is to wish them dead or to want to hurt them. If I dislike them I just don't want to be near them or deal with them. There are people in my life that I am not overly fond of but for the sake of the other people around me I try my best to be kind and nice to them anyway.

I agree, hate is such a strong word to say. :rolleyes: I don't hate anyone (at least, none that I can think of). I do dislike some people, but that's just due to a difference of opinion(s). The people I like the most are the ones who are fair, open-minded, honest, caring, not two-faces, loyal, respectful, and easy going.

Isn't one of the ten commandments "thou shall not hate."? I don't really think you can hate someone unless they did something unforgiveable. eg. Kill any of your immediate family members, made you life a living hell, abused you, etc. There are 6 billion people in the world, there has to be personality clashes and conflicts. I personally dislike people who want to beat you at everything. And thats not the part that really ticks me off. Its when they come and rub it in your face and keep on bringing it up. You can't talk back because they beat you in whatever. Makes me so mad that there are those kind of people in the world.