xisto Community
moldboy

Http://www.astahost.com Forum

There are some things on the http://forums.xisto.com/ forum that I would like to post to, and just might get an account to, there are also some intresting threds, that I would like to have continous activity in, (IE hosting credit goes up). I was wondering if there could be some sort of merger of credits, or if there was a place I could request a transfer of credits. (Or I guess, one could be built, rahter then one already exists)

There is no way of merging credits or transfering credits on Xisto to Xisto of vice versa. The reason for this is that the two forums are hosted on different servers, and it would be almost impossible to transfer the information from one server to the other (I may be wrong on this). However, you are free to post at Xisto and Xisto as much as you like, but the only limitation is that you can only get one hosting account from either forums. That means that if you have a hosting accoun at Xisto, you cannot get one from Xisto. If you have one from Xisto, then you cannot have one from Xisto.

There is no way of merging credits or transfering credits on Xisto to Xisto of vice versa.

Of corse, but the reason I ask is several fold, firstly, I found Xisto first, and and already obtained hosting, before I found Xisto, second, I can't spell Xisto withoug looking so I rather have a domain unter Xisto.com :rolleyes: , and third, along a diffrent track, I think I like the Xisto forum better, There just seems to be a more specific topic system, plus I like the idae of hacking challenges, and coding challenges, although I would never be able to do one! The old host I was at had a forum, but stoped going there in favor of posting here to get credits rather then sped my time not getting credits.

I currently have a hosting account at Xisto, but I want to transfer here because I like Xisto's forums better. Once I reach my 30 credits, will I be able to sign up for an account here, transfer all of my stuff from my Xisto account and then close it?