xisto Community
Etherion

What Mobile Do You Prefer

I want to buy a new mobile phone soon (Still have the Nokia 3330 damn...) and want to know if you guys know of a very good mobile phone..I got enough money so don't worry about it B)

Nokia 7700 Media Device B)B) A mobile media machine: HTML browser, 65,536-color display with touch-screen UI, camera, streaming video and audio, email, MMS, EDGE and Bluetooth technology.

Man, I need a mobile phone, not a ship B)I don't like nokia anywayz......even though all my previous ones were.....Still don't know......any other suggestions ?

If you are looking for something simple, you can try the Nokia 3210. Its a very simple model, monochorme but it should good enough for everyday use. Of course, if you demand more, like a color screeen, you will have to look at other models.

i've been using a nokia 3310 for 3 or 4 years.its good and its cheap. but if you don't want a nokia...hmmmm, there are some good motorolas out there!