xisto Community
HoRuS

Please Help? changed pass

Heyhey,
I have a really dumb question...
I recently changed my accounts password and now i get this error on homepage:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'horus@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/horus/public_html/portal/db/mysql4.php on line 53
Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/horus/public_html/portal/db/mysql4.php on line 585

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/horus/public_html/portal/db/mysql4.php on line 586
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Where can I change it so it can read the new pass?
Thanx :rolleyes:

i think only admin can help this problem.. can you still access to cpanel? i hope not.. if still you can access to cpanel then submit for support ticket. if not, pm or just patiently wait awhile... and try to contact admin dont change frequently, you know.. hope getting well soon..:rolleyes:

i think, it isnt a script installation problem because he cant connect to his database. all the connection to phpbb and portal are die due to his recently cahnges of password which may not update to mysql sever config. :rolleyes: that's i thought..

NICE AND simple.............you changed your password and username then you must also go ahaed and change your db pasword and username to tally with the new one or else, you will keep n getting that same error page.hope that helps out.

NICE AND simple.............

you changed your password and username then you must also go ahaed and change your db pasword and username to tally with the new one or else, you will keep n getting that same error page.

hope that helps out.

144664[/snapback]

odomike, please read all the posts before replying. If you had read the one above your post, you'd know that the problem has been fixed, and since it's fixed, I'm closing this thread.