xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrisville

Unreal Tournament 2004

This is a really fun game! You can make a server add mods/Mutators and keep it dedicated or just temperarily... But a few things that rule are the whole bunch of diffrent game types. One is Detahmatch, were you all against all. Or team deathmatch 2 or more teams fight eachother. Onslaught were you have to destoy/Build power nodes wich connect you to the other teams power core dissabling there shields....Another really common/Fun game is Capture the flag. People make good mods such as world war 1 and 2 mods, and Air buccaneers one of my faveriot... i cannot explaint it thats how good it is. another Paint ball gun is fun :rolleyes:.

I have recently gotten this game and I also love it. I am not all that far in the game, but so far it is addicting in a good way :rolleyes: I haven't tried it online yet, but I hope to soon.My favorite level is the one where there are three buildings and there is like zero gravity I don't know the name of it, but it is the best place for Deathmatch in my opinion.It takes a while to load on my computer, but it is worth the wait the graphics in this game are sweet.It is my second favorite PC game!(Right after Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction)