xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nani Cheri

Milkshake What kind of fruit mixes do you prefer?

Hi !

Every weekend I make healthy FruityliciousS milkshakes in the morning. I usually use pineapple and bananas in it...

What kind of mix do you usually make...and what's very good for your health??????? Any recipes or suggestions about milkshakes with lots of vitamines...

Posted Image

When I make shakes(which is a rare occasion) I just make a chocolate shake.. not good for your health, but it tastes good!Googlue might have some suggestions, she's running a health website right now.

It's not often that I make or drink shakes. I like chocolate, even though it's not so healthy. The pineapple/banana combination is certainly good. I also remember having kiwi fruit milkshake at one time.

It's new to me that some people drink milkshakes so often, here in the Netherlands I know zero people drinking it often, or creating them theirselves :\ The only milkshakes I know are from the McDonals, where I like strawberry very much, but choclate is nice and tasty too :D

Those look good! I usually make chocolate chip cookie dough or *mmmm* cookies and cream from the ice cream I have. It tastes delicious!

when i was in iraq i had strawberry/banana and orange they were pretty good. almost every day on that hot summer day.

i make shakes everyday @@!!! i love the ones with peach! and also the strawberry and bananas one they're so delicious! and also i make some combinations ^^U like strawberry and chocolate or banana and chocolate yummm de-li-ci-ous!

most of the shakes i make are from banana, apple, some vannila ice cream and of course milk. Thats about it. Some milkshakes are good for your help spacially those natural thingies

Strawberries and bananas together are too sweet for me. Remember, this is a healthy shake--so put away that sugar jar and anything chocolate! :o

I found out that little strawberries, raspberries (for a slight tart taste) and cantaloupes and blend it with a splash of orange juice makes the best combination for me. It's bit acidic so it'll get that stomach functioning at no time. And the natural sweetness of cantaloupes does not require adding any sugar. You can substitute the orange juice with skim (or 0% fat) milk and you have yourself a milk shake.

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,and there like,
its better than yours,
damn right its better than yours,
i can teach you,
but i have to charge!

;) I thought I toss that in...

For me i try to mix as much fruit as possible and tend to get away from the sugar, but I'm guilty of putting enough sugar to get the wonderful taste to make it sweet.

For me i try to mix as much fruit as possible and tend to get away from the sugar, but I'm guilty of putting enough sugar to get the wonderful taste to make it sweet.

182038[/snapback]

well, my mother just told me to put sweets in shakes in stead of sugar...yall know what i men? when you diabets you need to use these sweets for tea etc etc so you still got a sweet taste

most of the shakes i make are from banana, apple, some vannila ice cream and of course milk. Thats about it. Some milkshakes are good for your help spacially those natural thingies

181188[/snapback]

one,i say just one, of my favourite own original recipes is the frozen strawberries-banana milkshake that makes everyone vomit,depending of taste and situation. =))))

you need cup frozen whole strawberries 1 ripe banana (for two servings),1 cup milk (skim and low fat work 1 fine),egg,4 package sugar substitute (i always drop more than needed),1/2 tsp (teaspoon =)) ) vanilla or something familiar

.place all ingredients in a blender.dont wait to long, turn the the blender on the highest

level. the shake will take longer,for about 45 seconds, in the blender than most people

will expect because of the frozen strawberries.

frozen strawberries along with the banana provide the smooth thickness of this drink, and thats the secret of my recipe. remember my recipe is not a scientific formula,but i want to patent it.

quantities of each ingredient are very flexible, experiment until you find your favorite.

good luck

I'm all for the Strawberries and the Bananas. If there are none of these, blueberries are good. I never tried cantaloupe, but I'll bet that would be a nice flavour as well. And everlast beat me to posting the idea about dropping an egg in there. That adds some protein. So does a tablespoon of Wheat Germ... *Yumm...* Now I am hungry for a milkshake...

I love me a strawberry banana milkshake! I usually put fat free milk, a few ice cubes, fat free cool whip, strawberries and bananas in it, and then blend it all together. It's delicious! I might add chocolate, if I get adventurous lol