xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrisville

Nobody Posted About World Of Warcraft? Oh well come here...

Firstly i like WoW its a good game good graphics game play is ok. The whole idea of training in most RPG's is joining a team for better mobs. Mening you get a higher level faster. Is this game you basicly have to rely on quest for money and XP. Mabye a reason for this is because it only goes to level 60? I dont know but i think it should be better leveling...

Another thing i approve greatly on is the Profesion skills. thay are cool and fun. Herblism and alchemy are my faveriot. Mining and smithing are another fun but hard one... If you enjoy Doing these skills for fun you should make a warlock with the 2 skills 1 is Fear making your oppenent run away from you. Another is your voidmaker pet, He can taunt the enemie into attacking you... a really good thing when you need the extra minute to get your plant or your ore...

Proffesions, i like how the devided up the proffesions amongst the Races. You can be a orc and only be a Hunter, warlock, Shaman, and Warrior or paladin. A undead can be a Druid, priest, Mage and a Paladin of the dead. I just gave a few ideas... so many couldnt name them all. But i rate this game a 7/10

Euhmz, First WoW topic i see :/First : i like World of warcraft, it's coolgame, nice set up in the PVP , (soon battlegrounds) and some nice endgame stuff,well 1 thing about what u said, mining and blacksmitting = easy, engineering = damn hard, u must calculate everything, get load of gems and weird stuff, etc. and enchanting is also hard one, just becuase it costs u LOADS of money (got 300/300 enchanting :( and almost all formula's now :D) but especialy what i like in WoW is the pvp thing they setted up, getting rewarded for being a good killer, and soon battlegrounds, and i like Molten Core and onyxia and other raidbosses, they are hard, tough, u need 40 lvl 60's (or at least 30+ for onyxia and 30+ for first bosses in mc, but believe me, u want 40 :(but about the elites, im a lvl 60 mage , with a quite gooood equip, but im mostly just farming those elites which u normaly take with several people, (solo-ed a lvl 61 elite yesterday, but it was a weak one) , i normaly take lvl 53-59 elites :D just for some money , cause they drop nice

There are quite a few WoW topics inside here just gotta search a few started by me and at least one comment from me in each of them.I currently have a 60 warlock on Windrunner server and 36 rogue.Warlocks have taken a huge hit in performance aka the nerf bat has struck them.The end game is awesome, pvp is pretty much even for the most part with a few classes needing tweaked not nerfed like they prefer to do lol.One thing i like about being 60 is i originally thought there would be no end game content to perform but there are still quests and dungeons that aren't bad on revisiting. I anxiously anticipate a level cap increase though.Onyxia is fun and easy if you know what your doing...Molten Core is definately by far one of the most involved instances that require alot of teamwork and concentration.Same with battlegrounds which is now out minus a few bugs it isn't to bad. aka the soulshard bug for warlocks.My warlock is a 300 tailor had 300 skinning but working on enchanting now lol tailoring is fun and nice to have as well just for making your cloth armor to wear. He is one piece short of full dreadmist and has 1 epic armor piece Felheart belt.Again as I stated I am on the windrunner server you can check out my guilds website at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ big family oriented group doing alot of higher end stuff now with 30+ lvl 60's makes it easier.Looke me up some time name on there is Demitrious for my warlock and Darkmyst for my rogue.