xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Xbox Handheld

Finally some variety when it comes to handhelds. If PS did it then obviously Xbox is also going to do it. They have to compete with each other, eventually killing each other and letting Nintendo take over. :rolleyes:I haven't heard or read something about it so I think it's just a rumour without substance. You'd think it'd be featured on e3 right.

It would be in their best interest not to come out with a handheld only for the reason that most people are loyal to nitendo or the PSP is starting to come into their minds. Anything that the makers of XBox do will be sort of like a copying of the PSP, in my opinion of course.My thoughts,

Well XBOX could have an advantage if they provide online game playing via wireless connection, sorta like a pda does. Now that would be cool, and it would be able to join other local handhelds as well. Another cool feature would be the ability to to play a game from online, in other words instead of loading a cd you just have a repository you can log in to. The possabilties are endless if you think about it. Perhaps XBOX may wait a bit until XBOX 360 is released and then venture into a hand held system.

Well, for now Microsoft is not planning on HandHeld gaming systems.. From what I heard after xbox 360, Microsoft is heading for the iPod/ Cell phones and will be trying to put the memory of and Ipod in a cell phone but their are prototypes of the phone, I think if in some weird way Sony beats Nintendo and the HandHeld industry, Microsoft will step in and do a killing..

I don't think they will go in anytime soon because they are newer. I seriously think they should team up with Nintendo and put Sony to rest! :P Then we would have justice!But think, Halo on the road, or on a plane, playing some dude from some weird country wirelessly!The DS has a touch screen...and if all FPS work like Metroid Prime Hunters did on that demo.....Master Chief and Mario need to have a lunch together....

I don't think they will go in anytime soon because they are newer.  I seriously think they should team up with Nintendo and put Sony to rest!  :P Then we would have justice!

But think, Halo on the road, or on a plane, playing some dude from some weird country wirelessly!

The DS has a touch screen...and if all FPS work like Metroid Prime Hunters did on that demo.....Master Chief and Mario need to have a lunch together....

149123[/snapback]

A team up with The Playstation and the Xbox. That could be awesome. But also it could put the Nitendo out of buisness which I know not alot of people want. So I do hope for a Xbox Portable.

Well, I love Nintendo Hand-helds, but I hate how they think they have to hang the moon with every hand held console they make. I mean, come on. GameBoy Pocket is probably my favorite Nintendo Handheld, With the Original GameBoy Advance (I hate the SP) in second.However, the PSP is real nice. I think it just does too much, and the power supply sucks. It's like 3 hours, my friend brought his on our school trip to DC and it was dead before we got there (we came from New England). An Xbox handheld would be pretty nice, and I would probably have to pick one up just because I love Xbox :D

the xbox handheld will look like a sega systemm thier is to much in the xbox to be that compact into a hand held system.

What the heck is up with that? First Nintendo has the only console in it's time, and it's generatoin. The all these systems are coming in copying it. Then it comes out with the best and only handheld really besides the sega handheld (gameboy advance had better sell than all three of the systems put together). Now everyone wants to copy and beat them. What is this the continue beating on Nintendo century? well last century too before year 2000...Well Ngage never did or will ever seem to do good, how good do you think the Xbox handheld would do? Probably only Xbox fans would go to it.