xisto Community
Mysterio

Xbox, Playstation, Or Nitendo

I think Playstation gives you game play which you can play up to the best possible for gamers. They have eye toy the first more virtuall realitiy for a system then any other system. Great graphics and feature many things you wont see on gaming systems.

I think the new PLaystation 3 is the thing we all have waited for. The Grahpics are photorealistic and the design is cool too. Its compatible with Playstation 1 and 2. So you can play all your old games too. I never had a playstaion before, i always had play on my pc. But the new technics of the PS3 are great, so i will buy one.Sorry for my bad englisch ^^ i am german

well for those who never own a playstation 1 not all games will work on the ps3 especially the ps1 games and i would guess that about 90 % of them won't work.

i like Nintendo the most even though i bought a ps2 before a gamecube mainly becuase of the strength of the exclusive games to the gamecube like Zelda, Animal Crossing, Metroid, whereas most of the games that i like for the ps2 you can get on the Xbox but you have to wait for a while, and most of the exclusive games for the Xbox are FPS which i'm not a big fan of

Ha, I want a ps3 as well. The look is awesome and I read an article that it's not only a game console. Like, it has some sort of cell ability and it just has TONS more functions. Plus, it coming out after the xbox 360 will make it probably improve on the erm...qualities that the xbox has. Making it better overall. Hopefully. Well, I don't like xbox so I'm getting hte ps3 anyways. Maybe a few years after so I won't have to pay so much :rolleyes:;Playstation isn't about quantity and it's more about quality. xbox is too much like a computer and I can't say anything about Nintendo.Nintendo is great because it's the 'original' next to Atari. I would get a nitendo, but I don't have any games I really like to play on there. I'm a Final Fantasy girl (it's the only thing i play #_#) so i would get a ps3 for that. Um but in reply to the topic, Playstation.

I think the Playstations 1 & 2 had way better games than their rival Nintendo/Xbox systems. Thats probably becuase I'm a linear RPG fan, though. I think we can all agree that Playstation's had the majority of good linear RPGs. Because of that it's my favorite.HOWEVER.Those goddamn controllers. I HATE them! The analog sticks are so out of the way and so floppy! Your thumbs will develop arthritis! And godforbid you have big hands!I just really dont like them, but no one seems to agree..

Whats pretty cool is that playstation aways has something new up there sleves. Eye Toy and the PSP. Cool games and ect... The PSP made by playstation is the first good handheld in my opionin for it has great graphics and sweet other features like videos and ect.Nitendo is starting in my opninin old school with the classics which we don't want any more and for Xbox they are newbies in the game. So i think Playstation is number 1.

Nitendo is starting in my opninin old school with the classics which we don't want any more and for Xbox they are newbies in the game. So i think Playstation is number 1.

145248[/snapback]

Now now, XBox is by far a newbie, but of course Playstation 3 is going to take it. The reason for this is because the Playstation is reliable, and has been around. I also think that the main sports games are going to be loved by the playstation owners because of how realistic it will look.

I also feel that the XBox will be highly marketable and they will both make a ton of money.

Well I hate to burst your bubble...I think Xbox360 is going to take everything that Nintendo and Sony has and stick it up there butt, There has been almost nothing big that's suppose to happen with the PS3, "OMG IT CAN PLAY PS2 GAMES THOUGH!!" we all heard that before.. PS2 only did as good as it did due to the fact that it had a year and 1/2 head start. If Xbox would of came out same day PS2 would be where Sega is. Nintendo's new system is going to let you go online and download ANY game that's ever been made for any nintendo system! Being a huge Zelda fan, that would make my day.I am still waiting to hear what the PS3 has to offer besides some sequel titles and a shiney console.. But for now I think Microsoft has the gaming industry in the palm of it's hand...

I think Xbox360 is going to take everything that Nintendo and Sony has and stick it up there butt, There has been almost nothing big that's suppose to happen with the PS3, "OMG IT CAN PLAY PS2 GAMES THOUGH!!" we all heard that before.. PS2 only did as good as it did due to the fact that it had a year and 1/2 head start. If Xbox would of came out same day PS2 would be where Sega is. Nintendo's new system is going to let you go online and download ANY game that's ever been made for any nintendo system! Being a huge Zelda fan, that would make my day.

I am still waiting to hear what the PS3 has to offer besides some sequel titles and a shiney console.. But for now I think Microsoft has the gaming industry in the palm of it's hand...

146687[/snapback]

I agree, I believe that the 360 will be a powerful console. The Xbox 360 will basically be a low-grade computer (not that the current xbox isn't). Most respectable computer games are also on Xbox, so there will not be any issues with the amount of actual good games there are. The one disadvantage that I am still not liking about the 360 is the fact that all controllers will be wireless. I personally would prefer a wired controller over a wireless one anyday.

Yes, Xbox is a newbie in the game. Playstation is a person playing some hard call ball you can say. And Nitendo is the old school pkayer you can say. Xbox is a competerer who wont give up but Playstation is doing things you wont expect they have up there sleves any more.Now about everyone wants a PS3. Picking a system is like picking a ice cream. Many different choices thats why all these different systems. Everyone likes something different.Playstation is doing things you think they are done and can't do anything more spectacular. Xbox is a newbie learning how to play and trying to surpass the master with more tricks and ect... Nitendo is dieing slowly losing the intrust of gamers but is still trying to hang on.Thats what I think and thats my two cents.

I, for one, have my eye on the Nintendo Revolution. I've always been a loyal fan to Nintendo ever since my NES and the early Final Fantasy games. The 200+ free downloadable games for the Revolution are very appealing. It looks slick too :D

I am not trying to turn down the Nitiendo but, I think the Rebvoulution is a Gamecube in a different form. Same graphics same everything to me. It will have probably the same type of games which would bore me to death.I don't have a Xbox but my firend does and it is awesome. It aways has something new. I have the ps2 and a psp and i want to get the ps3. So there is my opionon.

I think the new PLaystation 3 is the thing we all have waited for. The Grahpics are photorealistic and the design is cool too. Its compatible with Playstation 1 and 2. So you can play all your old games too. I never had a playstaion before, i always had play on my pc. But the new technics of the PS3 are great, so i will buy one.

Sorry for my bad englisch ^^ i am german

144347[/snapback]

Although it is true that the Playstation 3 has some of the greatest graphics, it will not be on the market until well into 2006.

The Xbox 360 (formerly known as the Xbox 2) has a far greater graphics card and will be on the market Christmas season 2005.