xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrisville

Anarchy-online [free!] Free MMORPG

There is an awsome game called Anarchy-online... i dont have any uploaded pictures yet unfortunatly... but you can go to the website: anarchy-online

Like i said its free and awsome graphics with good expansions. It worth checking out, you have to oay for the 2 expansions called shadowlands and alien invasion... and the newwest one comming out in december called LOST EDEN. Lost eden will allow you to fly in space at super sonic speeds and fly to other planets to kill aliens... Also you will be getting mech suits. wich make you much stronger and it will be as fun as Halo.

~Guild city's~

I did not mention Guild city's yet, when you form a organization (Guild) you will be able to buy a guild city with the expansion Alien invasion. This allows player shops wich give you access to buy rare and sell rare items to toher members arround that world. Also with the city you can open up your defense shields wich call apon aliens to attack you.

In the new expansion you will get more bonus's with the City... i cannot release any information about that at this time, (Sorry!) but i highly recomend this game if you like to train and then take breaks and party and participate in Officail party's/events in the game.

If you have any Questions/Comments please ask! :lol:

Hey man,Do you play anarchy online cause if you do look me up i am on the clan side.My characters name is dnufer. I am alevel 12 soldier right now but i have been doing a lot of fighting in the subways so that i level up faster. I have a few questions for you if you got the time.Like do you know how to create weapons?And do you know how to add clusters to a implant that doesn't have acluster in a specific spot yet. Like most of mine have bright clusters built in but i have a lot of faded clusters that i would like to put in and some shiny ones as well. so if you know how to do that it would help.

Good someone plays the game! But umm i know alot about crafting and skill's. I suggest you make a engineer or trader for Tradeskills... or else your wasting IP on Tradeskills...

First you can add a cluster 15% under the QL of the implant or any number above the cluster...

Weapons you only get to midifie unless you got Shadow lands and you can make a perenium; Beamer, Blaster, and Sniper. Those are the only weapons you can make in the game... but those parts you find are to upgrade weapons. Almost 60% of all the weapons found on Rubi-Ka are upgradable...

Third you should make a new character and a prefered one by people suggestions. Then work on his IP that is ment for that character... ill make a list showing what the Professions should have in there IP at the end...

You should also make a nuetral character and join an awsome Guild called (Elite-operations) one of the best Organizations. Then buy Shadow lands and AI and get him high level then protect the org's towers from notum wars. Alot of fun plus they help you with money.

~~~~~~Profession's~~~~~~

Martail artist: Physical, No weapons reccomended.

Soldier: Ranged inititives, Assault riffle and ranged energy, And use a Division 9 plasma projector.

Enforcer: Melee init, 1, 2 hand edge weapons.

Trader: Shot gun, nano skills.

Engineer: No weapon, Nano skills needed.

Fixer: Submachinguns and Machine guns. Nanoskills for hacking into grid, comp lit.

Bueracrat: Nano skills, no weapon, some tradeskills.

Adventurer: Nanoskills, 1 hand edge, pistol, and Runspeed.

Lots more just cant think of them.

If you need to buy any weapons just ask, i have alot!

Yes! It is. i been playing for 3 years... I'm just addicted to it, even tho WoW and Guild wars came out i still cant stop playing this game. If you even get the Expansions you will notice how buetifull the place is... its like a seperate world a map so hug to walk it all it would take 2 weeks... Plus monsters there are much stronger and give better XP.I suggest downloading during the Sleep. If you need any instructions just ask on MSN, because it is so confusing to install.