xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tseng

Ps3 The new console...and the games...

What system is your favorite?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just recently watched the E3 '05 Live show on G4TechTV!!! It was awesome...they showed all three next generation systems but the best one was definately PS3. It has the best grapghics of all three systems and its all because it contains 2 high powered grapghics cards and the Cell processor, and all three are connected by a 32-bit connecton. The games they advertised was Soul Calibur 4, Final Fantasy VII, Gundam wing, Unreal Tournament, and a couple more that I can't remember. But the bottom line is that the system was totally impressive... If any of you saw it tell me what you thought...

I hope your not a fanboy playstationner or a loyal xboxer who says, even before the thing is out yet; 'my console is better, no matter what' - i don't either consoles but ithink the ps3 will be best; i mean looking at the hardware and all that it's slightly obvious i hope. But, until the consoles are out i can't really say, even if they're stuffed with gold in the end you'll just have to see which performs better or more to your liking. I've seen how there are lots of mindless console fanatics who say the weirdest; "playstation has a cell processor so it will crash" - these peple know nothing. I also have a friend who has a xbox who keeps saying: "xbox will just be better" - he and a guy who doesn't even own an xbox say this which proves they speak without knowledge - when i tell em about the specs of the two machinese he says; "wasn't the psp gonna have a dvd player and this and that..." - in otherwords he believes that the playstation is all lies. He talks about the time before the psp, when people were still speculating. The thing is, ps3 has already been released and it;s a fact about the specs so he and any other fan boy should just accept it! :rolleyes:

Cool so the PS3 will have Final Fantasy VII :rolleyes: Awesome. I was thinking of getting the xbox until I read this, Final Fantasy is a really cool game.

I have heard that the Ps3 will have amazing graphics and better games then the xbox 360! However, the xbox 360 will be more like a media centre and it will have halo 3 on it! :rolleyes: So I would ahve to say that the xbox is better!! As a result of that 1 game... lol :lol:

I'm a little meh about the whole FFVII thing...I don't really want it to be remade, but I wanna see what ideas square has for it.I would obviously choose ps3 simply because I don't like xbox and nintendo is...i don't really like any of the games for it. I mean, zelda and mario is great but that was when I was 5. PS3 has an awesome look and I'm a final fantasy girl so yeah. >_>Holy Hedgehog, the PS3 is also more like an entertainment center rather than just a console. There was an article interviewing some dude at sony about the Playstation and he said that the playstation originally wasn't a game console. It was orignally based to be an entertainment center and since gaming is entertainment...Sony was the first to introduce the whole CD and DVD thing in gaming consoles so I don't know why you would say the xbox was more like a media center. I mean, their psp even plays movies #_# I don't know what else sony is gonna add the the ps3, but we gotta wait and see =) Anyways, ps3 for me.

Actually I am not a fanboy (I like all the systems) but looking at the way both systems were presented (and the fact that FFVII is on it :rolleyes: )I choose the PS3. I also thought that, besides Halo 3, that the XBOX 360 has a lackluster lineup of games. I f you want more info or footage thenwatch G4TechTV. Also, for more info on the XBOX 360 goto the 'What is...' section of this forums and look for 'XBOX360+PSP' thread. I gave some details about the hidden feature of the XBOX 360.

i so vote PS3 cuz of the way it looks it looks so cool and i here the graphics are gonna be real cool and i have a ps2 and i could still use my PS2 games on the PS3 so ya and its smaller then the PS2 . did u know it has a camera on it well heres a picture of the PS3

Posted Image

that is the prototype , but not for the ps3. Its a ps3 camera that they are going to sell seperatly, its supposed to be like the ps3 eyetoy or some mumbo jumbo lol, dont really care for playstation, only played it for the final fantasy series and metal gear solid.. xbox is what I like and from what i heard the graphics of ps3 are SUPPOSED to be better than Xbxox 360, but we will just have to find out wont we.

the new halo is the only reason people will buy the xbox 360 :rolleyes: but i will buy the ps3 for all the games that they will make, so far all the playsation games are the best i have every played. and ps3 is the best cconsel for RPG's cmn tell me did xbox ever make any rpg that beats any Final Fantasy :lol:

i agree that playstation console makes the best rpgs, but u cant say xbox hasnt made any really good ones... the two KOTOR games are the best in my opinion. they have really good graphics and the only thing different from final fantasy is that its a real time battle system other than a turn based. Xbox i think will EVENTUALLY get ahold of the rpg genre, but for now.. playstation gots it all the way.

well true each system has its own little twists of game play, xbox might have somthing playstaion might not have and playstation might have somthing xbox wont have. they are all diffrent. which makes us buy both of systems and try it all out :rolleyes:

The thing with the playstation 3 thats not going to be good is that its price that is probably going to be almost double that of all the other systems. I already got my money saved up for it. Even though its coming next year. Um about the xbox 2 being a media center isnt the ps3 also going to have all the same features?? Or basically the same. I really dont know. Just know im buying a Playstation 3. :unsure:

i hope they consetrate more on the gaming expirience then wat it has on it. all the other stuff they shouldnt even put on there, but spend the money on upgrading the graphics even more :D technicaly i will have 2 computers then when i buy the ps3, accept with a controler :unsure: