xisto Community
emperor

70 Millions "flat"

Ok, I know that exist very expensive houses. There're huge villas with hundreds of rooms and enourmous castles, but I can't imagine that can exist apartments that cost 70000000US$. It can be in a luxury area of Manhattan and it can sixteen rooms but I thnik that for a "flat" it's too high this price.

See hereif you want to buy this house :lol:

P.S. What's exactly a coopeartive, because dealer call this "flat" a cooperative.

That's crazy...I don't think the presidents will get to stay in such expensive houses too...Too expensive to be a hotel either...Use that sum of money to rebuild the Twin Towers makes better sense.. :lol:

niice... well, since there is only a few of these, its for the richest people in the world. And I bet it comes fully furnished etc like in the pictures.I'm most impressed with the "23 foot high curved ceiling", check out the last picture to see what I'm talking about. It basically is a castle... on top of a hotel... in the middle of a city...

That's crazy...

I don't think the presidents will get to stay in such expensive houses too...

144097[/snapback]

That's because the United States president only makes $200,000 a year. Not much at all.

The only person I know who would buy that is Bill Gate$, but he's already happy in his giant home that has a wall-sized plasma television.

Too expensive to be a hotel either...

well ... if it didn't make any profit at all it would've been replaced by cheap housing by now but unfortunately, there are more than enough people to be able to pay for that...

actually, the President of the US might be able to stay in such a flat - there are some corporations who are more than willing to pay their part of this even though none of their employees stay there...

Wow! That is a high price and a very nice apartment! I certaintly would love to live there, as I would imagine everyone else would!I think it is worth it, being on fifth avenue, with city, river and park views...Better start saving up, lol :lol:

Hey, that's my house!Just kidding, but that's a home that I would love to live in one day. It's perfect, except for the price tag, of course. But for that price, I would rather build my own house tailored to my needs and wants. Sweet find by the way!

Its absoutely gorgeous! Considering it has 3 floors, 5 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 5 woodburning fireplaces! The quality and the view alone is priceless. Yep its a castle in the city. The pricetag is hefty. I wish I could afford it :lol:

That flat really is gorgeous. I wish that I had 70 million dollars burning a hole in my pocket, because if I did, then I'd buy it.I guess you are probably paying a lot for the location, because with 70 million dollars, I'd presume I could build that same house and live in it for the rest of my life without ever having to go back to work a single day. Okay, maybe not that much, but with that kind of money, I'd be thinking about buying an island somewhere warm.

That house is hideous! If i was bill gates i wouldn't even buy that godforsaken dump. Anyway, the reason it's so expensive is because of it's age, the story behind it, the look (blech) in interior and exterior, and also because of where it is and the view you have from it. If i had the money to buy it i'd use it for an icecream shop :rolleyes:!

well,the picture of the linked site offers looks like a luxury hotel not like a individual flat.if really cost so high,i think the building must be treated as a commemorative hotel for exhibit which owns so many good scale after all. :rolleyes:

Whaaaaaat??!!! $70,000,000 for just an apartment/ what in this world will entice someone into buying such a house at such a very exorbitant price?Now thats what i will always call ripping off.WHOAAA

Hey calculate out the mortgage, if you take out a 30 year mortgage the payments are almost affordable :rolleyes: at a mere $431,001/month this apartment could be yours. And of course if you think the 70Mil price tag is bad you would be paying an extra 85Mil in interest. I'm gonna rush right out and buy it :lol:

A 70 million dollar flat is rediculous. Flats are supposed to be cheap. But I'm thinking, if the flat has sixteen rooms, it's not a bloody flat anymore! It's more like a mega penthouse! Or just... A house! A mansion! A mansion flat, there we go! But who, in their right mind, is going to pay 70 million dollars for a flat, anyways? Even if it does have sixteen rooms... ? :rolleyes: