xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mysterio

Twisted Metal Bringing it on

There has been many Twisted Metal games but I got a new idea for it. Why not Twisted Metal: Destruction Tour where well here is the story.

It is the same tourtament but this would be big. You will have to go around the world all one level destorying cars untill they are all gone. Have like 50 cars and have like sorties and stuff all around. Have mini levels like on Twisted Metal: Head on and ect... Good idea? :lol:

That's not a bad idea at all! I like the idea of having to navigate your way through a whole city destroying everything in your path. Something that I have to add on to your idea: the vehicles that you are to destroy are not on your radar, or at least not all of them, so that way you have to look for them (following tire tracks, etc.) Well, anyway, I think that the whole concept of entire city navigation will be a common theme in the near future as gaming gets more advanced and disks gain more capacity, so a game like this is bound to show up pretty soon.

Yeah and also have in like each city one Main Boss come out. This could be more like a computer online game and have who ever is in the game is really playing somewhere and you have to kill them and you play till you win or die. You can start clans and ect...

Yea well they need to make a new Twisted metal sometime the series was really good. After twisted metal 4 the series sucked and twisted metal: small brawl was a very poor make of it. I believe that there will be one coming out for the ps3 once that hits the market this year. I hope to see alot of new games come out that i really want to continue the series for. Well your verison of the game sounds like something i would play. they should just stick with the orginal and add some stuff but not too much like make the cars smaller and whatever else.

that would be pretty cool if u knew where to send in gaming ideas i would send that in cuz it sounds like a nice twisted metal game i especially like the idea of going around the world in one whole level it sounds really cool in my mind so id go for it