xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sunster13

Memorial Cup Who will win?

Who do you think will win the 2005 Memorial Cup of Hockey  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well 2 teams have a win and 2 have a loss and 2 more play tonight. For anyone whos following the memorial cup who do you think will win? who do you want to win? and what are your opinions so far?

First off I want Rimouski to win even though I have that feeling London will and should. Both games have been great so far and I plan on watching in an hour. I think it is a great tourney so far as I get to see Crosby show off his skills again :( I hope any team but London wins, trust me if you havn't met someone who hates London or Corey Perry a lot you don't know many OHL fans. I prolly hate them the most, well not hate but dislike, yeah thats it. Its great to see some hockey that just may be far better then the NHL :( I mean thses guys aren't greedy, there only 16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 years old they just wanna play hockey and they dont have some idiot named Bettman bossing them around :lol: