xisto Community
serverph

Google Map Catches Ufo? whatever it is, it is on google map :P

If you navigate around the image, moving a ways in all directions, you can actually see lots of these things, whatever they may be. Very interesting. I was initially going to say lens issue, but if you zooom out far enough, they disappear, which rules that out.

Yea everyone already said the good points.. Google wouldn't risk their reputation by reporting fake ufos, and I dont think anyone else could fudge them up either. It also doesn't look like a lense issue.Im guessing it kinda looks like a air-baloon.. but its strange because the consistancy of the "ufo" looks very similar. Very good find! Thanks for the intresting read!-L.F.

Yeah, this seems very interesting. It might be a UFO, but I have a hard time believing that for some strange reason. Interesting when Google updates their satellite images if there are any more of them.

I dont find it hard to believe that they are most probably UFOs. The universe is huge and there is probably some other races just like us that are a few thousand years ahead in technology. About cloaking stuff, didnt you all hear that the japanese have already invented a cloaking suit or something that camoflauges with the background.

About cloaking stuff, didnt you all hear that the japanese have already invented a cloaking suit or something that camoflauges with the background.

144276[/snapback]

Nope, can't say that I did hear about that one. It'd be like Chamelion Power! If I spelled that correctly... if not, I figure you know what I'm getting at. Anyway, I'd like to see one of those suits in action. All I can see in my mind is the whole Harry Potter image, where he uses the cape, and whatever is underneath it becomes invisible. I don't know why that image is stuck in my head, but when I think of cloaking suits, that's the image I'm getting.

I found it! I found IT!!!! Check it out! I really hadnt seen images of it, it looks really really cool. It is called optical camouflage here is the link:
optical camouflage

Wow... now, i think aliens are true. Again, it's impossible it's a camouflage because, well, let's say in NASA, they must get the same result like Google does. What do you think? :rolleyes:

Oh yes... that is the distortion effect caused by the force field I have around my private school where I teach mutants how to use their special powers for the betterment of mankind.Actually it is an interesting picture though. Anything that actually makes people wonder and speculate coming up with all kinds of wild theories is always a good thing.Keeps people open to the various possibilities that exist in this universe.

Actually if anyone has Google earth I can send you a KMZ file which will put placemarks at all the ones I have tracked down so far (17). They are too large to be Hot Air balloons (try finding an airplane flying, these orbs are much larger than most planes, They cannot be space debris, since the hi-res images referenced were NOT taken by sattelite but rather by plane in aerial photographing.The best guess I heard was that they are water droplets on the housing of the aerial cameras, but even that seems a little odd to me. If you examine them closely they are in pretty straight east west line with each other (ok well actually I think there are 4 east west lines, but you get the point). As far as I know none have been found in non residential hi-res images, only in cities. If anyone knows of any outside florida or california please send me the co-ordinates, I am looking to see if they are elsewhere.

i call it a bad cmaera but cool either way. but again and for the last time the only aliens in the universe is the human, their i said it.