xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon

Site Offline Please say something about this.

Hi.I've be waiting for over a month and i've sent 3/4 emails explaining the situation to opaque:I Have some links to sites that have ilegal thinks according to Xisto.com forum, so, i want to change them to be everything legal according to the rules.I can't access my account at the control painel and also by ftp to upload the site again, but now with everything ok.Please say something because i have 20+ credits and i don't see my website over a month. i know it's my fault but i've said that i want to put things right again.Thanks for you suport and i'll hope you help me with this.

yep i have the same problem and i dont know what to do ... my website is down ... and i post and post and the website never comoback again .... i dont know what happeni was reading in the forum and it says that when you have enought credit you website will be up again in a few hours and thats not true ... i also know is my fault but i cant get my website work againi need help ...please

Lyon, your account is suspended by server admin. Even when I reset your account it will not unsuspend.I can only suggest you start over and create a new account and then ask for hosting when you have enough credits.lava.alt, you website is working I just looked at it.Nils

Lyon I believe Opaque has been quite busy lately (can you verify NilsC?), so I think this is a bad and unfortunate time for you to be going through such trouble, hopefully everything works out.

The server admin is located in a different place than the admin for the company. Because of this, it makes account recovering difficult. Try to avoid getting an account suspended, because we need to take a long procedure to recover it. However, you are welcome to start a new account (unless you have a working account, or if you are going to abuse it)

Thanks guys.Now, i understand.I'll create another account, not a new one, because i don't want to loose the work i've made in this forum.Thanks again for your suport.