xisto Community
lava.alt

Help With An Ad-aware

Without seeing what is really present in your hard-drive, I wouldnt know how to begin to clean up what was damaged. However, see if you can restore to the day(s) before you enter the website. If you are using Windows XP any version,

Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> System Tools >> System Restore

This process is self-explanitory. Follow the steps and you should be able to go back to the state of your computer before spyware, or whatever you have, was installed. Now this is IF your computer has System Restore turned on and hopefully it made some kind of restore point.

Good luck.

143744[/snapback]

System Restore

will this reboot my system or something :??

Hi:Overall, I am pretty happy with ad aware. How often do people run it? I run it maybe once or twice a month. Do you think that is often enough? Or are poeple running it more frequently?Thanks!Sunkist

You can download spybot or adaware or microsoft anti spyware.They are good and mostly will remove most of the sywares for your computers.Give it try, it does not hurt trying. I am sure it will fix your spyware problems.

hi man,from wat i know system restore won't do a thing but restore u most important files if WINDOWS.

u need ad-aware SE (FREE) this is considered teh best spyware removal as it gives u FREE update also and no adbaners to update. IF u update tehis reularly and scan an desrtry ur PC should be pretty good. :lol: .

I advise anyone not to go to crack sites as they DO give u spyware and adware, slow down ur PC.

good luck
Jman

Yes ,the software refered by my buddy , is one of the best software for the removal of ADWARES AND SPYWARES . it really helps to get rid of them . i am using this AD-AWARE SE for one year and really enjoy it , and the really nice thing is that is Free of cost :lol: .
Edited by Bad-Boy (see edit history)