xisto Community
fre3

The New Fre3 Forum! Please check it out

Hey. Iv just finished my forums. I must thank mbd5882 for installing them for me and helping me out. Hes a great guy and his been a HUGE help!!! Anyway, the forums are like this but have a few more topics and stuff that fit the content of my site. Im letting you guys know about these before the regular visitors to FRE3. Of course, iv let my members know but not everyone yet. Please check them out and if your intrested, please register and post post post lol

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Cheers, Karl

Notice from snlildude87:
Included forum link

Join, There gr8 fun and have alot 2 do, Thanks Fre3. They have a huge gaming selection and the sccual site fre3.co.uk is really popular, It has games, Mobile videos, Pics, .Ect

Yeh only one post so far because there new only opened bout 5mins before i posted here lol. Has 49 registered user becasue ive registered everyone who has signed up for my members section on my site. Please join the forums and post so they become popular. Thanks, Karl

Nice looking skin.Although, I'd suggest you to restrict the number of forums. A new community would look better with a lesser number of forums and as it grows you could increase the number of forums.:lol:

ToldYa, We were ganna both design a logo and choose from there, But the one he's got now is pretty good, Mine would have been better<Joke, Ure a gr8 guy karl.

lol cheers mate. Not such a bad guy your self lol. Thnx 4 all the help. Come on people need more members to the forum and people posting!!!!!!