Review time

Graphics-a little blocky but there ok
gameplay-AWESOME
music-could have been better
animations-kicks *bottom*
fav player-darth vader

=Mechvegita=

Notice from "whyme:
What is the point of this post? You have unecessary line breaks and the content does not fully explain your objective.

-whyme

topic closed

Edited by whyme (see edit history)

I have been thinking about renting this game. I have heard from friends that this game is really good. Is this based on the premise of the movie, or is there an actual storyline to follow? I have played Clone Wars, and I must say I was very disappointed. Anyway, I am probably going to pick it up this weekend and give it a shot. What did you play this game on? I have an XBOX, and hope that it will be great graphicly, as well as plot wise.

Star Wars Eps. 3 the GameMy Rating: 7/10Yet another star wars game...alright...the reason I gave it a 7 was for the following reasons...way too short...and a little choppy at times. I did like tons of things in it though. You got to play as a lot of the awesome players and the saber duels were awesome...in Versus mode me and a friend spent 30 minutes on 1 round of it....we got so good at the saber dueling that we were able to block mostly every attack with our saber and then also block the force powers used at us...we were elite....but they didn't make it XBox live play which sucked and dropped it another point.

i picked this game up right wen it came out and i thought it was great and the only problem i had was it was really short but u did get to play as some cool characters like mace windu and the old obi wan kenobi and even yoda which is always fun and the game actually was very accurate to the movie to which i also liked

wow ... this game is great ... and excellent ... i like it very much ... and so do all of my friends ... it is really a good game to have ... nice graphic and game play ... so what are you still waiting for ? go get one copy and enjoy the game !

about which version are you talking here? are you talking about the console versions ore the handheld versions. i personnely got the handheld version of star wars episode 3 - revenge of the sith. On the Nintendo DS. and i can tell you it looks pretty good. it has a 2D sidescroll part. and a 3D dogfight part. and the last part is really awesome it looks great it feels great it is great. so if you want to answer my question on that! so please give me a answer are you talking console version here ore are you talking handheld version please reply!!!!!thank cee ya!!!!! :(:D:(:(:ph34r::(

I like many others I'm sure bought this game within the week it came out and beat it within two days. This game was awesome the first time you played it but it started to get boring towards the end. I prefer Star Wars Battlefront more then episode 3.Some highlights for this game that I liked were: -Force powers! You can use the force, how cool! -Sweet Combinations! You can do some kickass combinations with the lightsaber and normal fighting.-Coop! I sorta thought this would have been better but the coop mode was still cool.Somethings I did not like:-To short! The game was way to short but then again it followed a movie, what more could you expect.-Ranking up! I didnt like that you can only improve each of your characters rank up only one time no matter what for each level.Thats about all I can think of for now.

i liked the game alot. I was their was a feature where you could play as darth vader through out the whole game. That is what most of the games are missing it is darth vader is only in the game for a very short time. But i really like the game and the graphics where really good. Overall i really enjoyed it and if you haven't played it you should.

ya i played the game at a friends house onetime and thought the game was prretty good. i liked the fighting styles even if they could of made the game a little better. the graphics are good too. so about a month later i went out and bought the game for $20.00. for the price it was ok. i would never spend over that much money on it though. i beat the game in about a day too. i was so mad and wanted to return it lol.

It was a great game. Now only if they would make a game where you are just darth vader or darth maul it would be awesome. All the star wars games lack you being able to play as the bad guy. In Battlefront 2 they did add in darth vader which was really good. But you could only use him for a few minutes. If they do make another game i would really like to see an option to use the bad guys as well as the good guys. I think a game would really sell. But that is just my opion about it.