xisto Community
wassie

Good Friend Of Mine Died... :(

a couple of days ago a good friend of mine died...he was hit by a car that was driving 90 km/h...its just a really hard period of me...any1 of you guys had something like this (some1 you cared of died)wassiep.s. this is also why i'm not really active at the moment...

Well thats sorry to hear, I know a person who also died last year by getting hit by a car at like 55 M/h on the public road, He was on his bike.Just stupid drunk drivers who think there so good by showin off. Anyone would agree to that.

im sorry to hear that, i hope your friend rest in peace... stupid drivers they won't care .. how can the people be so irresponsable and reckless to drive when they're all drunk... anyways im sorry to read that wassie and liquid-fusion did you friend died at the war?? if so, im sorry too...

I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss wassie. I also had a good friend of mine who died in a terrible car crash. It is then that you realize just how fragile our lives are, and that you can die at any moment. This is why we shouldn't take anything for granted and always tell our loved ones how much we love them. As for dealing with the grief I can tell you that there is not really a way to deal with it, but as the time goes by you learn how to manage it. Just try to remember all the good times you and your friend had and how much his company meant. Take care then, Rattler108

i'm sorry wasie..some years ago when i was a little boy on midschool..a very beautiful softly &gently girl got the same thing you said..she left the world..Now i can't forgget her even now..just remember she evr taught me what's the difference betweent.."australian"& "australia"i think however in everycountry in this world " traffic accicdent' is the most killer of our lives..i just feel sorry.. any one if he or she lost a friend but not because anything else it because an accident..

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that. Hang in there. About two years ago a very good friend of mine was killed in a car crash when another car ran a red light. It's hard to lose friends, I know. I'm really sorry...

Its the stupid F****n reckless and drunk drivers, The person that i knew was hit 55 M/h on a public road, Its just drunk or as before recklell people trying to show off. Whats the point, A 30 M/h hit would give no chance, What would a 55 M/h hit do, The person was drunk i think, And got off easily with only being fined for being drunk and his licence revoked.

just hang in there, buddy... just keep your happy memories of your friend alive in you. that driver which hit and killed your friend will get his fair share of the laws of karma.

He should deserve to die, Or life in prison. He only got a drinking fine and his licence revoked. Whats to stop anyone else doing the same?

He should deserve to die, Or life in prison. He only got a drinking fine and his licence revoked. Whats to stop anyone else doing the same?

143909[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that wassie. :lol: sorry about your friend too liquid fusion.

That was about my friend, Who was hit 55 M/h on a public road whilse riding his bike, I witnessed it. As he was coming towards us as he got hit. The man was drunk and only got his liense revoked and a drinking fine.I think he did deserve to die, He took away my friends life and gets away with it.

just been to a ceremony of him,because the funeral is only for family...damn i cound't keep it dry... to terible :'(

oh my gosh, wassie!!!! That's horrible!!!!! I mean... losing someone who won't ever be able to come back... or think... or have a future... or have a chance to start over again!! I just can't bare it... that's so terrible...

i know :lol:terible... he will get burned today (dont know how to say it in english if some1 gets burned not baried)