xisto Community

dude our school literally has no security at all I just waltz right out of school to go have some fun instead of being at school who cares about it anyways our school ruiz. if you have any questing about the school wait I aint gonna tell ya I just did.

The word "'891jk'56louk37754iku25676ui325'" seems to be repeating (just like the this also: "ocx47 9o,.8d98/.+")!

This guy banged and smashed the keyboard for a while and then used the CTRL+C and CTRL+V keys nicely to bulk up his points and "earn" hosting points!

Dude, I got some information for you... The posts have to MEAN SOMETHING!

We don't care about your huge blob of text here on the Xisto forums.

PS: Your post has been reported.

He's just crazy,He signed up for hosting yesterday with null posts/points, And snaildude told him, So K00zk0wap got pI'zz* off, Alot. Now he's spamming and will probably end up banned.Thats Sad K00zk0wap, Anyone would agree, Right guys.

strange... he has no posts, yet he has this one???Anyhoo, ive put it in quote's so that an admin can see it and he dont get credits, and i have warned him... over to you admins....

Damnit people, i earned my points fairly you shoulda too! (I'm referring to the spammer). Btw, my school has no security either, no alarms or anything (except fire) and no metal detectors. iT's just because holland doesn't really have ahistory of school shootouts. BUt hey. My school is ok at the moment:)

Yeah so back to the real topic, instead of talking about this bozo...My school recently built a new HS. I graduated from the older one, which had no security at all. We even had open campus for lunch, so you could leave and get lunch and come back. Now when I try to visit my teachers at the new school, I can't. They don't even allow visitors during school hours. The security is ridiculous. Oh well, I kind of lost the desire to go back since its not even my school anymore.

I haven't graduated from my highschool yet, and my primary school wasn't in the same country soi can't visit those teachers. Teachers bring back old sad memories of when the days were so much nicer, i remember my old friends but now im hear; i miss my old country. Btw, my school has two gates where students get in but that doesn't prevent em from getting out during lunch - we're not allowed to but heckit happens.

you guys are lucky, I need to get pass 2 passwords to access the Internet, one to login the machine and another one to login to IE.:sVERY PARANOID, else no other alarms except for fire or change to another class.xboxrulz

That's quite OK! In my school, every student had administrator rights on his workstation in class! They thought that the teachers won't let the students play PC games, listen to music or browse the system folders.

What happened?
All of the PCs were swamped with games, music and, later on, some *BLEEP* erased some system files!

Ever since that happened, you have to have your own password to gain access to a computer, but now you have only main user rights. You can't write to any other folder, except to your MyDocuments folder.

However, I practiced some social engineering ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ ) and my teacher revealed me the Administrator account password, which I used to make my account an administrator one! Nothing special... I know that it is not in my interest to harm that computer, so I just used that account to install drivers for the ATI graphics card that is installed on that system. (They weren't installed, all of the menus were appearing very slow and the refresh rate was limited to only 65Hz).

I currently manage the servers at my school, so I dont need administrator rights.At my school, everyone has their own unique user name and password to login to, and they have limited rights, which is good enough for them.Also, we have DeepFreeze installed, so it should be all ok with people trying to install software, btw, we use Roaming profiles

my school doesn't have very regulated security options.. we don't even have a properly seismic alarm _o_ sad, very sad, but yes, the teachers will notice if we leave the school because at the entrance there is an old woman one of the prefects that ir in charge of guarding the door hehe ok well some kids manage to skip their unveiling eyes and get freedom (skipping classes) ho ho:unsure:

My school is a Jr. Highschool. If I felt like it I could easily walk out any of the backdoors and nobody would notice. I could do this without even getting into trouble. At my school there is like two kids who wander the halls during every class. Heck, if I wanted to see them I just get myself the hallpass and leave. Last year a girl hide a knife in her bag then came to school and threatened a kid. In order to keep the school safe, the principal made it a rule that you cannot carry your bag from class to class. She alse changed it so that you could not goto you locker between classes. It sucks especially when I have alot of classes or gym ( damn gym uniforms ).The hallpasses are even a waste. In most classes someone has already stolen it so that they never need to goto class. I've been in the halls for no reason at all and teachers haven't stoped me ever. Once I went to the office and all they said was to get myself one. During lunch you can leave the school. Most kids go across to buy themselves lunch. This is good 'cause Pizza Pizza offers healthier foods compared to our Cafeteria. (not to mention half the price) My school has absolutely no safety from anything. Once I went into the girls changeroom and only the girls in there noticed. ( :rolleyes: and I took my time leaving )