xisto Community
HoRuS

Wow... Unlimited Disk Space unlimited???

hmmmm.... i really dont get this... how can someone actually use up so much of webspace?? unless you are running some seroiusly huge message boards or using it as a harddriveo or somthing.... now c'mon...even if it said unlimited... it doesn't mean that you should blow up the servers... be a bit responsible as you obv know something is wrong, as no one announced the unlimited storage, and wait for it to be corrected, why bring up such a big fuss about the whole thing,, be a bit responsible.. PEOPLE!!

Yeah, I have it too.

And Horus, don't start messing with around because you could create a script that would end up making one of the admins ban you. That happened to Mario once, and he's outta here.

143367[/snapback]

I had this happen to me too, except my didn't do anything bad, it might not even have been a script, I was just suspended, Nilsc fixed it up for me though.

Strange, my site wouldnt load, dont know why... and the unlimited stuff should be over by now, and we still dont have an official answer of as to what happened...

I had this happen to me too, except my didn't do anything bad, it might not even have been a script, I was just suspended, Nilsc fixed it up for me though.

144508[/snapback]

Well ummm... I still haven't done anything wrong :rolleyes: (I think)

But I wanna ask admins to keep an eye out, I did install a script last night called "Legend of The Green gragon" but as far as I know it wouldn't hurt anyone nor anything, but just in case...

Only use 36 mB of the diskspace and 2,32 mB of the SQL space.

So if there would be anything, I sure want to hear :lol:

Peace

I have notice with some of my free hosts I have used over time that when you first go see how much mb or bandwidth you use it sometimes say unlimited. Is this a glitch in the server?

I have notice with some of my free hosts I have used over time that when you first go see how much mb or bandwidth you use it sometimes say unlimited. Is this a glitch in the server?

146503[/snapback]

Yeah, it is because there is no such thing as unlimited space and bandwidth. Don't believe me? Go to a host, sign up, get an account, and upload a large file. Then, tell about 1000 people (get your friends to tell their friends) to download the file. The host will be down faster than you can count to x.

Also, this problem seems to be solved now, so I'm closing this thread.