xisto Community
HoRuS

Wow... Unlimited Disk Space unlimited???

Heyhey...

I just logged into cpanel and what do I see?

Disk usage: xx.xx / Unlimited MB

SQL Disk usage: x.xx MB

Disk space available: Unlimited MB

Is it me or is this correct? rofl maybe I should read more instead of play with php :lol:

Notice from snlildude87:
Use a more descriptive title next time please

Edited by snlildude87 (see edit history)

Yea, same here about the disk space! Mine says 'unlimited' right now too. We'll have to wait and see what that's all about. But don't get me wrong, in no way am I complaining or anything, but 'wow' is right!

There have been a few incidents like this already. It might have to with testing purposes in the Administration's case. If not, it might just be a bug that just has to be fixed. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There have been a few incidents like this already. It might have to with testing purposes in the Administration's case. If not, it might just be a bug that just has to be fixed. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

143355[/snapback]

Nah, my hopes aren't up, it's just interesting to see. I'm happy with the hosting size that they gave me, because I don't think that with my site I could ever fill that up. It's already a huge number to start out with.

Darn! And I thought I was one of the few to have this secret space increase. LOL. Here I was thinking that due to my super job, I was rewarded with unlimited storage space. Thank you for bursting my bubble. I should probably find some humble pie? :lol:

Yeah, I have it too.And Horus, don't start messing with around because you could create a script that would end up making one of the admins ban you. That happened to Mario once, and he's outta here.

one, it still didnt change up the "hosting package" which is "Alpha" or etc... so, it could be just sever cron job or some maintenance work only for matter of time... it will sure normal back soon... :lol: be stick with what you are.... dun try to mess out!!!peace

Thats acually true because when i was on pakkage 1 with 20 megs, It said unlimitem mega and i was able to fit over 80 megs on there, But i quickly swiched to paccage 2 incase i get suspended for using up too much space.

Mine, too, says Unlimited MB. However, I'm happy just with the package I had. 150 MB is more than enough for me. Having unlimited space (Even for a short time) doesn't really matter to me. My hopes definitely aren't up. I don't really use much space. I've only used about 26 MB

Mine, too, says Unlimited MB.  However, I'm happy just with the package I had.  150 MB is more than enough for me.  Having unlimited space (Even for a short time) doesn't really matter to me.  My hopes definitely aren't up.  I don't really use much space.  I've only used about 26 MB

143408[/snapback]

lol... I know it is hard to use up lots of space, at least for me it is. My site hasn't been up very long, but I've still only used less than 5MBs. And out of the amount of space that we do get for the whole thing, that is really nothing. I could expand to my little hearts desires.

Hi all,Yeah.. just noticed the same thing re: change to "unlimited bandwidth".Also noticed that mu "used disk space" jumped from 18.9MB to 20+MB.As I didn't upload anything to the server that would have caused an increase in "used disk space"... then .. the only logical reason for this change is..there's some maintenance going on on the server.Only the admins know for sure.Has anyone asked them... PMs or posts???RGPHNX

I just checked mine and I only have unlimited space now, it's back to my normal bandwidth. My disk usage actuallu updated itself though! It used to say I had used 116 mb and I knew it wasn't true but now it's back to normal :lol: