xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

E3

todays the last day of e3. i was checking out some kool new cousel ready to release between this fall-spring2006. can't wait. we all know that xbox360 is way better then PS3. if there is an arguement only thing u'll do agree on is the Nitendo Revoultion sucks.

why do you think the Revolution sucks in my opinion i think it looks better than the PS3 and almost as good as the Xbox360, but i hate the controller it looks very uncomfortable to play games with and would eb annoying after about 2 minutes of playing

Remember they may drasticly change the look ,remeber what they done with the Nintendo DS it originally looks like a chunky sandwhich, then around 3 months later they showed the new lookthe sexy look it has now :(Plus u do not know if the Revo is gona be better than 360 or PS3 until you have played them :lol:

Hmm yes, the xbox 360 looks sweet, but I was more shocked by the anouncement of Enemy Territory Quake Wars by Splashdamge, iD and Activision :lol: Altrough it isnt RtCW2, it still owns :(

i went to the E3 and i played on all of them and arguments are:Xbox360:Best graphics.Ps3:Best gamesRevolution:Best look!!and i think i will buy xbox360. I have a question: what are the specs of the xbox360??

Remember they may drasticly change the look ,

143172[/snapback]

Or the pictures of the Revolution may have been completely fake as there are several rumors going round that the Revolution is a Trojan Horse for the next Nintendo console which could be called the NintendoNow as this picture was on Nintendo's own website for a short while before going away

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Also IGN have not registered an Revolution section yet but have both a xbox360.ign.com and a ps3.ign.com and they've had them for almost a week, and IGN are usually on top of things like this. Also the Revolution doesn't seem very Revolutionary and maybe this is becuase it isn't real i dont think its likely that its becuase Nintendo are scared of doing something new, just look at the DS.

I think Nintendo Revolution will not be as great as The XboX 360 or the PS3. And also I have to say that I also have seen several pictures of the Revolution but they had many differences, so I would say not to believe all resources

I have only heard good things about all three of them. I have no idea wich one I want more I will have to look into them a lot more. If I get the Xbox 360 it will be the first Xbox I have ever had. :lol:

Hellgate you are soooooooooooo lucky lol. I would have given my right arm to go to E3 and be one of the first to play on the next gen consoles. WOW lol.

I wouldn't agree with the statement that xbox 360 is going to have better graphics than the PS3. It's already been proven that the ps3 is more capable of higher processing power than the xbox 360. The revolution isn't going to compete with the ps3 or xbox as it lacks both power and game availability. Being able to play games from 10 years ago is not something that will want to make me buy the console. Most of the games for Nintendo nowadays are mario-related. That's my opinion. (no offense)

i would suggest to wait until the 3 consoles are in the market so we can test them ... im a big fan of nintendo ... i like it a lot ... the gamecube was a very sad situation because nintendo keep on making funny stuffs for kids ... all their games were about mario ... only resident evil 4, great game ... i hope that for this new console they make things differente :rolleyes:

Gamecube was somewhat of a disapointment. Same with GBA. And DS just looks hopeless. I honestly don't know where they're going wrong. I don't care that the games are kiddy. Whether a game is graphically violent and loaded with swearing, or cute and cuddly, it's the originality that counts. I don't get that unique feeling very often from NintendoI don't want Nintendo to disapear, but my faith is dwindling.