xisto Community
cliehelp

Dns Problem

Hello, i recently got a free account, i have a domain: cliehelp.com.ar, but when i want to point my nameservers to ns1.Trap17.com and ns2.Trap17.com this nameservers are not registered for this domain type .com.ar

https://nic.ar/ This is the site where you should register the DNS servers for Xisto.

Please, Help

cliehelp

Hello, i recently got a free account,  i have a domain: cliehelp.com.ar, but when i want to point my nameservers to ns1.Trap17.com and ns2.Trap17.com this nameservers are not registered for this domain type .com.ar

143147[/snapback]

It shouldn't matter the type of registered for the domain since the nameserver is independent from your registrar. Access your DNS control panel and enter these as your 'nameserver'

ns1.trap17.com

ns2.trap17.com

If you are having trouble resolving these names (because somehow your registrar cannot extend that far) try these IP address instead

*If I am wrong, someone will correct my information

And remember, you need to wait about 24 hours for your registrar to update your modified information. Therefore, you won't have an access to your correction until the server update. That is very common.

I am moving this thread from:

FREE WEB HOSTING ? FREE WEB HOSTING REQUESTS ? Free Web Hosting: Misc. Requests

to:

General ? Hosted Members Area