xisto Community
cliehelp

Ps2 Or X-box 1/2?

PS2 or X-Box??? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm looking to buy a gaming system, basically only for sports games and to play surround sound DVDs and music in my basement. My biggest concern is that the DVD function will have video and audio capabilities as good as most decent Progressive Scan DVD players with DTS audio capabilities. I realize these systems might not have those features, per se, but what do you think is the best one for DVDs?I have U$S270Thank you.

do you need it now or can you wait? if you can till the end of the year get a Xbox 360 the sound it great and the sports games look mint plus the xbox look great its self :(:lol: get that

PS2 or X-Box???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking to buy a gaming system, basically only for sports games and to play surround sound DVDs and music in my basement.

My biggest concern is that the DVD function will have video and audio capabilities as good as most decent Progressive Scan DVD players with DTS audio capabilities. I realize these systems might not have those features, per se, but what do you think is the best one for DVDs?

I have U$S270

Thank you.

143086[/snapback]

The new xbox 360 is comming soon. the best u can do is wait a little while and buy the new xbox. its going to be a f*cking hot thing. on the internet are a lot of sites who say the new 360 is the one everyone should have. so wait a little time and buy that 1. its better than the ps2. buy it and have fun

Out of Playstation 3 and XBox 360, i would have to say i am keeping a closer eye on the Playstation 3 at the minute, and anticipating its release more then the Xbox 360's.Moving back onto the subject of Playstation 2 versus the Xbox, i would have to say you should definately check out the Playstation 2 before the Xbox. Playstation offers more of an overall gaming experience then the xbox does, but this is just my opinion.

Well i say just wait till the ps3 comes out, i love playstation and it is made my sony, that you know is something that is going to be worth your money, not M$, although it probably will be about $400 US dollars, at first, but its going to be eawsome.