xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Looking 4 Gfx Makers sigs/banners

hey, i am starting a tournament/league website soon but first im looking for some staff members who aregraphic designers who can make sigs/banners. Only for fun if you want to do it cuz you will not get paid lol. i don't get paid either but i just like working with websites and i play the game so i wanna hel out witht he community. if anyone interested, contact me anyway you want, reply here,aim,msn,pm..w.e!aim:xxpimpindahoez16msn: luki_882@hotmail.com

me me me me me me!!! ill do it and im pretty sure johnny would want to too. because we enjoy designing stuff :lol: im just not on the good side with ideas

great.. is there a way i can contact you? do you have msn messenger or aim? right now ir eally need somebody to help me i have some baners that need to be edited... just need to add the name to it and maybe a picture.

Sorry, I hate having too many responsibilities, and right now, between my own graphics projects, T17, IPBGaming, and RendersDesign, plus school, relationship, all that good stuff, I have a lot of that on my plate right now. Maybe later, but not at the moment. I might feel interested in making a sig or two per request, but I just can't staff up another place right now. Sorry.Thanks for the props Nguyen.

I'm interested in helping out. I'm slightly busy for the time being, but I could probably still be able to create a few things for you... hellphyre280@hotmail.com is my msn