xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeNoToSs

New Gameboy?

Since everybody in here hasbeen/are talking about xbox n ps. this will be about the new gameboy.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/http://money.cnn.com/2005/02/28/commentary/game_over/column_gaming/

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7886446/

makes me wonder.....how will u play with this gameboy...

Thats dumb no one could even play that because it's so small....And why would they come out with a gameboy after they came out with the DS which is like a gameboy but way better...I just don't get it they will be wasting money not gaining because no one will buy it. The only hands that could fit into is a 5 year old or younger and their parents probably don't let them play video games. So I think it's stupid that they would come out with that after they came out with the DS that sold well and is a good handheld system. :lol:

i hate gameboy they are crap :lol: how small is that i mean made for 5year olds :( what a waste of money

i think it looks quite good iand i really like the idea of having a 2 inche by 4 inche Gameboy as it woukld be so portable and easy to carry around unlike the DS which is too big in my opinion but unless it is really cheap i cant see it seelling very well at all considering how many people now have a DS or a GBA or A GBA SP i'd rather have seen Nintendo announce the successor to the GBA at E3 rather than just a new version of it

Well, it will get new customers into gaming, it looks cool, small, tiny, sexy. It's got the best screen on any gameboy so far. Assuming that nintendo sell it cheaply, or release some new functions for it, it should be good. It's compact, people in this day and age want smaller and smaller things. >_> I may buy one. Far more easier to carry than a DS, since I carry a other things like mobile phone, mini disc player and torch around with me.. Cell phone = mobile phone. >_> they say the world is such a small place thanks to technology, yet we have different names for mobile phones around the world.. Okay, germans say Handy's, they speak german. But, England and Ireland say Mobile Phone's, while america says "Cell Phone".. Cell phone..psh... okay, I'm just rambling on now. But, yes, the GB micro wont appeal to main stream console gamers, but, people will see this tiny machine, read that it plays game's, and buy it. And of course, Midgets.. will like it. >_> That's not being biased to midgets in any way.

I know that its stupid why would you sell a game boy that has a screen the size of a cells screen when no other people are challenging you in the size department. People can fit a SP in there pocket will enough but this is just getting out of hand and they did not even give some people enough time to get a DS(if if the MIcro comes out this year), but I'm a collector of Nintendo systems so I'll buy it just for the record.