xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sonorama

My Stepdad hes just an idiot

well, he and i have never got along that well. anyways, i always tried to get a bit closer no matter i knew he was not that nice person my mom used to think.

the story is the following:

my stepdad used to drink like hell a few years ago, and whenever he did get drunk, he turn into a very agressive and arrogant person, nasty... but that was not the worst part: the damage he caused on us, my stepsisters, my mom and i, was not easy to repair. years later he quit drinking for a big big while. what i never believed was that he was really happy with that situation. one day he came home to talk to my mom and told her that he wanted to leave, he wouldn't give any reasons, just left. my mom got seriously depressed, after that i had the chance to see him a couple of times, then i knew the entire truth about his (for me at least) irrelevant leaving from home: he was dating a 10 years younger woman and she also was supposed to have a baby of his... i was shocked, it really set me up... but i refused to tell my mom the truth... until the day (a year after almost) he cameback home. i needed to let her know the real situation. and i did, it seemed not to be something that my mom really cared at the moment. and she accepted my stepdad's apologizes and he newly was at home again :lol:

well, now, he started drinking (not as much as in the past) and the other day really made me mad when he came to me to talk about how bad he feels about the younger woman. he says he thinks she only used him.....

wow! i thoght those things never happen in real life, but arrrggghhhhhh! i am still mad at him.... he's an idiot... what do you guys think?

hey man i feel u on that one...my dad used to drink alot and be real agressive but he has calmed down now...hope thingz get better tho

-1-

142963[/snapback]

You know? i drink too, but i guess i do it just for fun, just a few drinks to get a bit dizzy and then that's it, i never turn into a very agressive person, i guess it doesnt match with the idea of being a man. well, i am thinking about telling my mom about these new comments by him...

he came to me to talk about how bad he feels about the younger woman. he says he thinks she only used him.....

<sarcasm>Aw, geez, your poor Dad - being used by a woman. That's just disgraceful.</sarcasm>
Sounds like a right *******. Yeah, tell your Mum - drop him right in it.

Well it's your mothers choice if she wants to be with him. Is it a bad choice? yes it is. But unfortunately you cannot decide for your mother, even though it would be better for her to leave him seeing at the things he's done. Try talking with your mother more and tell her how you feel about the stepdad, keep reminding her of the things he has done and she will think twice whether to trust him again.

I'm sorry that you're having to go through all of this. Speaking from personal experience, alcohol never really solves any problems- it just seems to make them go away for a little while, but then they come back bigger and badder. And yes, alcohol does have a tendency to bring out the worst in people. The one thing I fear from reading your post is the apparent emotional abuse he's lashed out at your mom. He's probably told her the usual song and dance about how he's the best she deserves and all that bs, but you need to show her that that's not the case and that you love her and you want the best for her. If you can, see if she can stay with a friend for a while or something, because it seems like the philandering *BLEEP* only came crying back to your mother because the other woman is making noises about what he needs to do for his new child or something along those lines. Either way, you and your mom need to get out of this potentially volatile situation!

My dad tends to get angry when he's drunk. He started smacking my 7 year old brother And I pushed my dad down, knocking his beer on the floor, that night me and my brother left for a while, and my dad never even cared that we left.

Wow...Ten Years Younger...How Old Is This Man?, You Told Your Mom The Truth And She Still Accepted His Apoligize(I Know Its Spelled Wrong But You Know What Mean), Your Mother Is A Forgiving Person, And That Guy Is A True *BLEEP* To Say She Was Using Him....OMG I Think He Was Using Her...What Nerve He Has! (':D')