xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jose_a1

Your Winning Eleven Who will be part of your soccer dream team?

I'd Like an International Outfit mostly with German players. I prefer a fighting team rather than one that is star-studded. FORMATION: 4-1-2-1-2Goal Keeper - TIMO HILDEBRAND, Vfb StuttgartVery Consistent player. Should be Germany No. 1 by now. OLi isn't as fast he used to be. Jens is mediocre if you ask me. Left Back - PHILLIP LAHM, Vfb StuttgartAttacking minded, pacey Winger. Center Back - JOHN TERRY, ChelseaGood positional Sense, good in the air and in set pieces. Center Back - JENS NOWOTNY, Bayer 04 LeverkusenTop Rated European Defender, Can turn defence into attack quickly.Has lots of experienceRight Back - WILLY SAGNOL, Bayern MunichDefensive Midfield - CLAUDE MAKALELE, ChelseaHe's a team player and that's what every coach needs.Right Wing Midfield - RONALDINHO, FC BarcelonaVery skillful.Left Wing Midefield -JEROME ROTHEN, Paris St. GermainProduces great crosses. Center Attacking Midfield - FRANK LAMPARD, CHelseaArguable the best playmaker I have ever seen.Forward - ADRIAN MUTU, JuventusI just think he's good. Forward - LUKAS PODOLSKIi, 1.FC KolnGermany's Wayne RooneySUBSTITUTES:GK: Michael Rensing, Bayern MunichCB: Christoph Metzelder, Borrusia DortmundLB: Christian Pander, FC Schalke 04FORWARD:Mike Hanke, FC Schalke 04CM: Tomas Rosicky, Borrusia DortmundI'd like to see your winning eleven.

jose i can not belive you would have Frank Lampard in your team and leave the best midfielder England has seen in god knows how long Stevie Gerrard!!! even your left midfielder Ronaldinho has said he is the "best midfielder of his kind in the world" ahead of manchester united's Ronaldo!!!By the way i dont know who you suport but let me tell you i hate chelsea and man u more than any other clubs in the world mainly because i am a liverpool suporter and we have finished below them the last 3 years at least, this is not the only reason i am saying a liverpool is better than a chelsea player as you will see in my top 11 i do include chelsea and man u players but what i said about Gerrard is just pure FACT!!!1. Goal Keeper - Petr Chec - Chelsea FC = Because look at chelsea's results with out him he makes there team!2. Left Back - John arne risse - Liverpool FC = Excellent left Back although it is not natural possition look at the goal's he scores from that possition.3. Centre Back - John Terry - Chelsea FC = Also when he is not in the team chelsea conced a lot more than when he is.4. centre Back - Jamie Carrager - Liverpool FC = Best european defender in the last 20 years.5. Right Back - Daniel Alves - Sevilla FC = Amazing player with Sevilla won two UEFA cups in two Years. may be liverpool next year (i am hoping just as much as him!)6. Left Midfield - Ronaldinho - FC Barcalona = What can i say one of the chossen few!!!7. Midfield - Steven Gerrard - Liverpool FC = The Best player in the world!!!8. Midfield - Kaka - Ac Milan = amazingly talented.9. Right Midfield - Christiano Ronaldo - Manchester United = a great talent although a ball gready cheat!!!10. Midfield/striker - Wayne Rooney - Manchester United = wonderful player but walked out on boyhood team for sucsess.11. Striker - Fernando Torres - Athletico Madrid = great new prospect to be best striker in the world in the next few years!Now that is a team just for fun im gonna estimate a cost for this team and i would say for all 11 players it would be a bout ?245,000,000 at least so if you want this team it would cost you that plus a team say manchester city at ?70,000,000 so if you have a spare ?315,000,000 please let me manage your team lol :)

Is there a league of Winning Eleven/PES in Orlando, FL?

Your Winning Eleven

If somebody is interested in forming a league of WE or PES, or if somebody knows about an existing league, please write to mauriciosalinas .at. hotmail.Com

I'm interested in participating, I used to play in Monterrey, MX where we had a league of WE and we played tournaments every week.

Mauricio

Mauriciosalinas .at. hotmail.Com

-reply by Mauricio Salinas

This is my PES dream teamFORMATION: 4-1-2-1-2Goal Keeper - Buffon, juventusHe is the best GK in PES, PES has declare it Left Back - Ashley Cole, ChelseaGood speed, body bal, shoot power, long accuracy Center Back - john terry, ChelseaTall, keep you defence area safe, good teamwork Center Back - Rio Ferdinand, MUHe is the best defender bro, isnt itRight Back - Eboue, ArsenalDont know?? you must tryDefensive Midfield - Essien, ChelseaHe's a team player and that's what every coach needs.Right Wing Midfield - Kaka, MilanLook his speedLeft Wing Midefield -C Ronaldo, MU15 goal, Midfilder? wowCenter Attacking Midfield - Ballack, CHelseaLook his shoot power!!Forward - Shevchenko, Chelseashoot power, accuracy, body balance, All...Forward - Henry, BarcelonaBest player in PESSUBSTITUTES:GK: Cech, ChelseaCB: Puyol, BarcaLB: Abidal, BarcaFORWARD:Ibrahimovic, interCM: Lampard & gerrard

jose i can not belive you would have Frank Lampard in your team and leave the best midfielder England has seen in god knows how long Stevie Gerrard!!! even your left midfielder Ronaldinho has said he is the "best midfielder of his kind in the world" ahead of manchester united's Ronaldo!!!

lol they are two different types of players. How can you compare them together. There both quality players but they play different positions and both play a totally different game.

1)P. Cech
2)G. Hienze
3)J. Terry
4)R. Ferdinand
5)C.Ronaldo
6)S.Gerrard
7)Kaka
8)Ronaldinho
9)T. Henry
10)W. Rooney

Subs
1) Buffon
2) N. Vidic
3) J. Cole
4) C.Tevez
5) Raul

Love the English game and we have some quality players here so id like to stick with them. Most of top European players (Shevchenco) come to england and cant do a thing. lol

My Top 11

Your Winning Eleven

GK: Petr Cech

RCB: Sergo Ramos

CB: John Terry VC

LCB: Rio Ferdinand

RM: Cristiano Ronaldo

CM: Steven Gerrard VC

CM: Mikeal Essien

LM: Joe Cole

RS: Wayne Rooney

LS: Thierry Henry C