xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolkarthik007

Dynamic Civilisation

If a river stops flowing, air stops moving what would happen ?I would say nothing much because this point is completely pointless. A civilisation has to be dynamic not for the sake of dynamism, but for the sake of "Dynamic Human Progress". A C ivilisation that is static is a civilistation that is forever lost in this vast expanse of Dynamic environment.New ideas , New thinking , New concepts are the basic pillars of any modern civilisation, infact a dynamic modern civilisation. If people don't think differant then "Nothing Differant never ever Happens".If nothing differant would have ever happened then I must say that we would all be in primitive times eating raw food, we might still be rubbing two stones to light a fire. But thankgod nothing of that sort has happened and hopefully would never happen.But then exceptions are always there and then Human Intricacy is always colourful. We all know where we stand. This is apprehensive from the fact that great Scientists, Social reformers were born and died in the very vast ocean of humans, caught forever in the storm of Dynamism.I would like to put forward a question to you all. What would happen if we all started thinking the same thing, doing the same thing, and all other rubbish in the very same way?.... Maybe one of you might think diffrently that, why is this stupid person asking this question, or one of you might say we do everything the same way for uniformity... But then this isn't the real essence of dynamism. Dynamism lies in the fact that everybody think "Oh I have got to do things differently."For eg. let us take IBM the I.T major. The headquaters of IBM bears the impression "Think Different", and today because of their thinking I.T has spread to every nuke and corner of our society.I would also like to emphasise on "Money & Power". I would say that Money and Power can never be the foundation of a dynamic civilisation, or even the cause of real pride. "As long as money is there, we are there" is what people worldwide think. Bu then bear upon yourselves "Think Different" or in other words Money and Power is nothing but a fish hanging in mid air. Money & Power give us what I call "Pleasure for notime, for sometime".Dynamism in the things you do, that have an everlasting effect on the society is the real essence of a Dynamic Society or rather a "Dynamic Civilisation".