xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dreadstuff

Ffxi/ff11 Fan Peoplz

I have heard of it but ive been a fan of everquest for way to long to quit it to play ff11. Personally, i think eq2 is a much nicer game in the means that the graphics are amazing and you never can get board of it. You might want to try it out and switch lol. Besides that, i love all the final fantasy games.

ya i wanted to get the game for ps2 but i heard you had to pay everymonth or something..and ya that i needed a hard drive so i said nvm lol (walks away crying) lol hahaha i really wanted to play it but o well i cant :-D..anyways..enough of the drama..was it good???like really good?

Yes I love this game. I bought this game when it came out in March of 2004 and played for about 5 months and quit because this game is way too addictive. Then in March of '05 I made a new account and again played for about 3 months till i quit a second time for the same reason and because it cost a lot.

ya ..hi thanks for replying dude..well anyways..ya the game does cost a lot...the monthly thing was just too dumb..i mean poor people like me cant buy it and play it :rolleyes:..they should have talked it over first haha...i really wanted to play it though...i mean cant u play it offline???Do you reallly need to go online and play it??

ya ..hi thanks for replying dude..well anyways..ya the game does cost a lot...the monthly thing was just too dumb..i mean poor people like me cant buy it and play it :)..they should have talked it over first haha...i really wanted to play it though...i mean cant u play it offline???Do you reallly need to go online and play it??

156581[/snapback]

Yeah unfortunately you do HAVE to play the game online, otherwise it really wouldn't be a MMORPG at all and really about 95 percent of the reasons I would play a MMORPG is for the ability to play with so many other real players as opposed to just played with a bunch of NPCs.