xisto Community
eXtreme

Webalizer And Stats Config Problem Cannot generate stats?

Hey!Every cPanel comes with 3 tools of analog/graphical stats. Now i've never been able to access Webalizer and analog tools.In Webalizer everytime i try to access it i get this error:Webalizer stats have not yet been generated!How can this be if although i've changed my sub-domain to a domain it has been for 5 days... Doesnt webalizer update itself every 24 hours?In analog it lets me choose what month i want to see.. but :lol: no month appears. I think though that it may need a complete month to show the full stats.. but thats really a problem.I cannot access the Stats Configuration page too... Everytime i try to enter i get a:You do not have permission to access this feature.error... although this are not major problems, they affect some tools that i would like to have access. So anyone knows, or can fix this please?Thanks,Dan

I'm pretty new to this whole cpanel thing (I've just looked around it a few times, and really don't know what half of the things are for, or how to use them), but I can tell you that I'm getting the same error messages as you. I wasn't too concerned, because one of the stats pages is working, and it seems to be a complete one...I'm not sure if that helps you at all, but at least you can know it's not only yours that is giving those error messages out.

I had this error too when I first got my domain. After a month it finally started working so I believe the program can not give you stats until its been a month that your site has been up. I could be wrong though. Does anyone else have a better explaination?Beth

I have had my website hosted here at Xisto for a month and a half [including the whole calender month of April], where I also do not have access to the Analog or Webalizer stats via cPanel and get the same messages that eXtreme mentioned in the original post. However I am not too worried about it, as Awstats works fine and displays very good detailed reports from my hosted website. I'm just hinting that needing a full month to log may not be the answer, whereas it may be because of other factors.

so any admin knows why is this happening?It's not really a big problem as we still have Awstats which is a awesome stats tool but i know that Webalizer is great too.So anyone knows what's causing this? :lol:

as members have said previously before, you may need to wait for a month for Webalizer to have enough stats to generate a full report for you. I believe that is causing the main problem.

I can confirm that. It needs a whole calendar month (or at least a finished calendar month(?)) before it can do anything. I remember it took a little while before I got anything out of it.Just be patient and everything will be alright :lol:

as members have said previously before, you may need to wait for a month for Webalizer to have enough stats to generate a full report for you. I believe that is causing the main problem.

143637[/snapback]

Are you suggesting that, because my web hosting account was created on the first day of April, it does not count as a full calender month? Very odd indeed. :lol:

According to Awstats - I had at least one visitor to my hosted website for each and every day of April, with the first visitor [of course, being me] was logged at 8am on April 1st. Personally, I would call that a full calender month of logged statistics. :(

Hi:I am experiencing the same thing. I use awstats and I had previously used a different stat counter. The stat counter isn't as good though, because you have to put a snippet of code in each page.Sunkist

Well, even though I like the two other stat programs I use (as you can tell by my previous post), I still would like webalizer. I have been on trap 17 over a month, so it should have the full month of May to use. How do I get it to work? Anybody know?ThanksSunkist