xisto Community
Puck_4004

Bored When your bored online...

Good Afternoon allJust wondering, I spend alot of time on the internet as do we all. But I often find myself just staring at the screen and not doing anything. I'm just getting my fix, being hooked up.However I was wondering what sites you all go on when your in this state.Yawn...Blink...zzzzz

I'm a big Linkin Park fan, so I spend most of my spare time on Linkinpark.com or LPAssociation.com, to acquire news on what's happening with the band.
I often head over to TBreak.com which is a local based website covering almost all updates about the new hardware releases in the local market. A very nice way to get in touch with technology. Apart from that, I basically stare at my screen too!

That's also happening to me sometimes.. The one and only thing I do then is to follow my passion: CARS I am googling for some tuned cars and this stuff. But there's also a second answer to this question: Just turn off the PC and open your TV :lol:... I think that's not bad, too

LOL, whenever i get on the internet, my home page comes up (google) and then I sit there for about 5 minutes trying to think about something to do. It always happens. In the end, I usually wind up logging on to MSN and someone gives me a link to look at :lol:

LOL, whenever i get on the internet, my home page comes up (google) and then I sit there for about 5 minutes trying to think about something to do. It always happens. In the end, I usually wind up logging on to MSN and someone gives me a link to look at  :(

142697[/snapback]

Yeah, my friend told me that he oftens go to Google, and he sits there looking at the search box for a good 30 minutes. :lol:

Anyways, when I'm bored, I just go to my site to play games. Join in on the action (500 unique visitors a day). :( Best of all, you can play it at school because of my site URL. :D Have fun!

Whoa, now there's a lot of games...

When I'm bored, I usually just browse random news sites like Yahoo News or Slashdot. Every once in a while, I also stop by http://bash.org/ and read some of the quotes, which are almost always entertaining. I also frequent quite a few forums and mod sites.

I usually go through a handful of sites. collegehumor.com, entensity.net, ebaumsworld.com, fark.com and maybe search for random pr0n haha. I also sit around and check my email constantly as if new emails are going to magically appear. Nothing beats checking everyones away messages on your buddy list either.

I go to yahoo chats, also msn groups, livejournal, blogger mostly I fix my site. I play a lot of the games on myspace time just flies

This is a good question. When bored and surfing, I have several I like. I can start with the obvious: Trap 17. Sometimes I just read the forums, and don't post. I go to google, and go to the news section and read news online. I sometimes play games. I like scrabble, so its nothing too fancy. And of course, shopping. Lots and lots of shopping sites. I go to some other forums, and read stuff there. I go to some sites kwith nice pictures, and I look at pictures.

When I'm bored, I goes around the net searching for forums to bust their arcade wide open, and try to destroy the highscore of the game hexxagon... I often goes around looking for resources that could help me in web building and tools for forum boosting...

When I am bored, I am learning PhotoShop online, cause I know CSS and XHTML coding quite well and all I need is graphic skills and CSS Zen Garden here I come, here I go :lol:

Usually, when I'm bored at the computer and find myself just staring at the screen... I leave. :rolleyes: Get out and get some fresh air, then come back to the computer later. Seriously. If I've nothing left to do on the computer, no reason to be using it, I just don't sit in front of it anymore. That's how I solve computer boredom. I go out and play some sports, go places, etc.