xisto Community
lil_chris

Will You An Xbox 360 Or Wait 4 Da Ps3

as the xbox 360 will be out at the end of this year and the ps3 is not out till next summer will you be getting a xbox 360 or waitin for the ps3.i will be buying a xbox 360 asap and same with the ps3 :lol: cant want i been watch a few videos from E3 and they look great

I will most probably get both as i have also been watching the videos from E3 and love what i am seeing. I bet they will cost the earth though so it depends on how much. Anyone any ideas at the cost price of each console when they first come out? Cheers, Karl

as the xbox 360 will be out at the end of this year and the ps3 is not out till next summer will you be getting a xbox 360 or waitin for the ps3.

i will be buying a xbox 360 asap and same with the ps3  :lol:  cant want i been watch a few videos from E3 and they look great

142581[/snapback]

hmm.... good for you... i heared xbox 360 is like a media center... but ps3 is much better because it uses cell technology, a custom nvidia chip, and 3.2 ghz processor! oh yeah, you have many money! :(:D

Well I'm Gonna Wait For The PS3 For These Reasons1. I don't like Microsoft or Xbox (no offence Bill)2. Grand Theft Auto3. Socom 34. They have been planning for longer (so it should be better)Thats my 2 cents.

PS3 is all round better! The XBOX 360 may have three cores in its 3.2Ghz processor, but with the new cell technology in the PS3's processor, it has almost twice as much performance power. The XBOX 360 may have 512Mb RAM and the PS3, 256Mb RAM But the PS3 has 512Mb just for graphics!And the PS3 has all round better graphics!!!!

I'llbe getting and xbox 360 right when it comes out.....As for the PS3 I'm not sure if I play it and I like it i'd think about it...But xbox is way better in the gaming department because they stepped the level up for gaming consoles so they wont come out with the peice of junk that no on wants to play. I don't get how people are already calling it junk when they haven't even played it or experienced the xbox live play on it as well. So I know I will be getting this as soon as possible.

If I were to get any one of these consoles, it would probably have to be the PS3. It has many more features and more power than the XBOX 360, not to say that the xbox is bad or anything. Of course with all that power comes a pretty hefty price; I don't know if I will be willing to fork over $465 (according to ign) for the ps3. It's powerful and all, but I don't know if I will spend all my money on it. But I do believe that the PS3 is more powerful and most important of all, has a better selection of games to choose from than the XBOX 360. Can't wait to see more videos and pics!

I'llbe getting and xbox 360 right when it comes out.....As for the PS3 I'm not sure if I play it and I like it i'd think about it...But xbox is way better in the gaming department because they stepped the level up for gaming consoles so they wont come out with the peice of junk that no on wants to play. I don't get how people are already calling it junk when they haven't even played it or experienced the xbox live play on it as well. So I know I will be getting this as soon as possible.

142698[/snapback]

I can see exactly why, by looking at the specs of them, you can see s slight difference between the, but after seing both their press releases (avilable to stream on gamespot E3 live) You can see a clear difference between them. PS3 comes out on top, by far!

After hearing about and seeing the benchmark tests and how badly the PS3 blows all other systems out of the water I will gladly wait till spring of 2006 to get mine. The fact alone that they aren't rushing the release of it and waiting fine tuning and tweaking it is enough for me but all the little bells and whistles such as:1) Blue Ray technology discs (6 times more then dvd discs) imagine the gaming you can cram on one of those babies.2) Full backwards compatility for ps2 and ps1 games so everyone can keep what they have for their favorites and still get new games to play as well.3) usb support and wireless support for external harddrives as well as wi-fi and blue tooth technology for surfing web etc etc.4) will support multiple types of flash disc aka thumb drives etc etc as well.5) Cell technology for the processing new technology to boot.6) and full support of NVidia graphicsTo me sounds like they have poured alot of heart and soul into this system and the promo trailers from e3 i am willing to bet dont do it justice.Xbox can stay on the shelf as far as I am concerned and I am surprised Nintendo is even trying to compete anymore lol.

for one am not worried about the cell processor, or Sony's next console. There is more to a console than the processor inside it. There is the software and features that they offer with those consoles.I know that the PS3 will be somewhat better than the the Xbox360, but I don't really care. I think the lines between consoles are really starting to blur. With graphics as good as what we have all seen from the 360 thus far, I know I will be completely happy with what MS does in the next generation.I like the xbox because of the type of games that are offered on the system and I expect the number of good games to only increase. There are very few games exclusive to the PS2 that I wish were on the Xbox. All of the really good games in the Xbox arsenal are 1st or 2nd party titles that will continue into the next generation of systems. I also think MS is doing great things with the next version of Xbox LIVE. Sony is going to have to play catch up on the quality of their online systems and I see that as an advantage for the 360. If Sony has an ace up their sleeve that wholey trashes the xbox 360, I will probably buy one too. However, I think both consoles will be much more comparable to each other in the next generation than in the current one.

Rofl... u guys r totally sad... the Ps3 was out today in the US in an EXPO in some city i dont remember it anymore ... 20 ps3's were sold during the show i saw some screenies from NFSU2 on ps3 and to tell you the trooth this was the most realistic looking graphics i've ever seen... the ps3 makes miracles and as for me i will wait 2 months for it to come out in the uk go somewhere play for a while & if i like it i will probably buy the damn thing :lol: As for Xbox 360 ... it's out.. i read some stuff about the box here is some info :Xbox 360 Specifications Custom IBM PowerPC-based CPU Three symmetrical cores running at 3.2 GHz each Two hardware threads per core; six hardware threads total VMX-128 vector unit per core; three total 128 VMX-128 registers per hardware thread 1 MB L2 cache CPU Game Math Performance 9 billion dot product operations per second Custom ATI Graphics Processor 10 MB of embedded DRAM 48-way parallel floating-point dynamically scheduled shader pipelines Unified shader architecture Polygon Performance 500 million triangles per second Pixel Fill Rate 16 gigasamples per second fill rate using 4x MSAA Shader Performance 48 billion shader operations per second Memory 512 MB of 700 MHz GDDR3 RAM Unified memory architecture Memory Bandwidth 22.4 GB/s memory interface bus bandwidth 256 GB/s memory bandwidth to EDRAM 21.6 GB/s front-side bus Overall System Floating-Point Performance 1 teraflop Storage Detachable and upgradeable 20GB hard drive 12x dual-layer DVD-ROM Memory Unit support starting at 64 MB I/O Support for up to four wireless game controllers Three USB 2.0 ports Two memory unit slots Optimized for Online Instant, out-of-the-box access to Xbox Live features with broadband service, including Xbox Live Marketplace for downloadable content, gamer profile for digital identity, and voice chat to talk to friends while playing games, watching movies, or listening to music Built-in Ethernet port Wi-Fi ready: 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g Video camera ready Digital Media Support Support for DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD ? Ability to stream media from portable music devices, digital cameras and Windows XP-based PCs Ability to rip music to the Xbox 360 hard drive Custom playlists in every game Built-in Media Center Extender for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Interactive, full-screen 3-D visualizers High-Definition Game Support All games supported at 16:9, 720p, and 1080i, anti-aliasing Standard-definition and high-definition video output supported Audio Multi-channel surround sound output Supports 48KHz 16-bit audio 320 independent decompression channels 32-bit audio processing Over 256 audio channels System Orientation Stands vertically or horizontally Customizable Face Plates Interchangeable to personalize the console The console looks cool to me so i guess whenever it's out i dunno when about it cos im too lazy to read & llisten but whenever it comes out in the UK i will be one of the first to buy it... the game has 20 gigs ffs ... it is also reallllyyy cool looking outside and in so i think this will be better than ps3... thats only my oppinion. And as for the Nintendo revolution i'm not gonna comment on cos i'm not a big fan of nintendo... saw some pics of it and it didn't look bad but i guess just not my type...