xisto Community
Keeper

My Account Suspended After I Got Credits...

I was at vacation for a week and lost time to post at forum at right time...
By this reason my account was suspended at saturday....
But i got back my balance to 5 credits at monday... but nothing changed :(

Now i got 11 HOSTING CREDITS... but my website http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ still suspended... can anybody help me in this problem????
Plz.... :lol:

When you came back from your vacation, did you have less than -4 Cridets, if so your files and everything should be deleted.

Wrong Daman, sites are only terminated if the owner gets -30 credits. You must have 7 credits for your account to be reactivated, are you sure you have 11?

You should send a pm to an admin, preferably Nils because Opaque is often very busy.I think there may be a problem with a script that they are running for the un-suspension.They might both be extremely busy now because there's an error in disk usage for many members.

The reactivation script runs every hour on the hour, however, it appears that it is not working presently. Please contact NilsC or MS^E when they come online and they will clear up this problem asap. Thank you for your patience,whyme

it i was you just make another account and tll the addmistator on that account

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Read our posting rules and Xisto TOS. And do not give advice with information you do not fully understand.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

it i was you just make another account and tll the addmistator on that account

143649[/snapback]

That is not allowed no matter what! If you are having problems on your account and you can't figure out what's wrong, PM an admin and they will fix it as soon as they can. Seeing on how they are both very busy people, you may have to wait a couple days, until they will get your PM, but not to worry, because they WILL get your PM and they WILL fix the problem. Just be patient.

Shadow