xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
micc

Ocz El Ddr Pc-4800

:lol:

This situation is most likely to change by the middle of the next year in the earliest case, when Athlon 64 processors based on core revision F appear. These CPUs will be designed for the new processor socket aka Socket M2 and will support DDR2-667 SDRAM. In the meanwhile the memory manufacturers designing products for hardware enthusiasts are still putting most of their effort into further development of the DDR SDRAM product lines.
It may seem that further growth of DDR SDRAM working frequencies should have already faced some technological limitations by now, because this was the reason that pushed forward the DDR2 SDRAM introduction. However, the practice shows that DDR SDRAM still has potential. DDR memory chip makers manage to roll out new microchips featuring broad frequency potential.

I believe you still remember Winbond BH5 chips, which used to be the basis for a lot of overclockers memory modules. These chips were discontinued long time ago, but luckily there are Samsung TCCD chips with much better potential that came to replace them. The majority of high-frequency memory modules for overclockers available in the todays market are based on these particular chips. It is exactly thanks to these chips that PC4400 SDRAM (DDR550) models are no longer a unique thing.

However, 550MHz is far not the maximum frequency Samsung TCCD can go to. One of the leading enthusiast memory makers, OCZ Technologies, decided to prove this point in practice. This company announced and started shipping in mass quantities DDR SDRAM memory modules working at the nominal frequency of 600MHz. Of course, we couldnt disregard a product with such outstanding specifications.

Some more topics are comeing .

I am so exciting about computer new technologies .
Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Your posting was plagiarized from http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/memory/diocz-ddr600.html and you did not place quote tags. Do not copy and paste to gain hosting credits.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Here are the SPECSFrequency: 600MHz DDR;Nominal timings: 2.5-4-4-10;Nominal voltage: 2.85V;The set includes two 184-pin unbuffered DDR SDRAM modules, 512MB each, without ECC support;Modules are equipped with copper heat-spreaders with mirror-platinum surface;The modules are provided with life warranty.

I am starting to introduce some new technologies .

I hope people like them .

142313[/snapback]

Do not double or triple post, especially when you started to spam!

We appreciate you starting a new topics for us but you are plagiarizing from another site. Even if you wrote that yourself, because it was posted there first you must use quote tags. Read your (and I say 'your' because we all belong to this forum and not just admins and mods who enforce them) TOS and rules.

So, NO! We do not like postings where you copy from another site and paste here so you would gain hosting credits. That is selfish. That is spamming.