xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Raptrex

Nintendo Revolution Pic REAL

So they've abandoned the Gamecube pink handbag look and gone for the 'OMG did you see that it freaking rules' look, really cool thanks for that, and that is odd considering Nintendo lost me way back with the N64, best Nintendo ever.

Anyone got any specs on this revolution? Looks really nice in stead of the childish look of the game cube. Cheers, Karl

that looks really sweet bro thanks for the link. I bought gamecube because I was a nintendo fan, but I was really dissapointed. + I was comparing PSP + DS and the psp seems alot cooler. Maybe this new system will bring back nintendo to fame?*PS* IS it me or is nintendo using regular sized disks?

i think they are going to use DVD size discs and i dont think any screens or videos for any of the games that are going to be released for it have been released as of yet, so there seems to be some secrecy surrounding the revolution

yes nintendo hasnt revealed alot about the Revolution.The xbox 360 and PS3 will have a USB port i believe and be wifi compatableso that means a PSP could connect to the 360also the xbox 360 and ps3 are white/gray/silver likeand the revolution is black also the revolution can download the old games from the nes, snes, and 64thats cool but i can do that any way :lol:

Nintendo are really keeping silent about their console, unlike microsoft who couldn't wait for e3.. ?_?So, far we know that..1. The design we've seen isn't final but the only actual change is likely to be the size, as they get it smaller.2. It uses some kind of 12cm discs for Revolution games and 8cm GameCube discs for GameCube games.3. Rev controllers, whatever they end up looking like, will be wireless. The system has a flap hiding 4 GameCube ports and 2 GC memory card slots. So, the Revolution controller must be SERIOUSLY different if you need a GC controller to play GC games.4. The system can download old NES, SNES and N64 games, for some kind of fee. It looks like they'll be stored on 512MB of onboard flash memory, which will be upgradable.5. It will be online, and we wont have to pay fees to nintendo.. like Xbox Live.6. The latest rumours say it'll use 4 2.5GHz cores based on the G5, with 128KB of level 1 cache and a 512KB shared level 2 cache, and an ATi graphics chip. The type of CPU and HPU are confirmed but the actual power of either are not. It looks like the system will have 512MB of RAM like both of the others.We'll probably hear a lot more about the revolution over the rest of the year. And we'll also be finding out what the big secret behind Mario 128 will be. I'm betting it's tied to the secretness of the control pad.

I have total faith in Nintendo, so what the Game Cube may have been a jip but to others, they love the games it had(i for one loved Super Smash Bros. Melee). The size was perfect for playing in a Car or Van when I was on trips, It was small enough to put in a corner when it was not being played and was every durable when things crushed it. From what I've heard when the Revolution comes out a new Super Smash Brothers will be released a long with some other game that i do not remember and it will play classic games that even Sony and Xbox people love to play before the other high tech systems came out like Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country and The old Mario Kart + Nintendo was been making games for years and they would know how to handle Certain things and make strong Systems(physically, I'm not sure on processor).Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I own a GC, and I see the gamecube as more of a party station then anything else. Most serious gamers usually go for the PS2, while the Gamecube is more of a 'fun' system. My friend threw a party once, and everyone brought their consoles and games, but we didn't even touch them. The main thing we played was my GC with my other friend's games. Some of the games available on the GC seems to be made strictly for parties [such as Mario Party, Donkey Konga, WarioWare] while other games weren't so party-oriented but was still fun [super Smash Bro's Melee and Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles].I also have a friend that has both a DS and a PSP, and from what he's told me, the PSP surpasses the DS in graphics, but thats about it. It's a pain to take care of and the batteries die out like crazy. I've stuck with Nintendo ever since I bought my SNES system, and I don't think that we'll be dissapointed by the Revolution. It would be nice if we could get some solid facts and statistics though....