xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Looking For A Good Droid/etc Designer Artificial Evolution

I am looking for a decent droid designer that can also make good ai chips, and everything that comes with it.Why?I am working on a game called Artificial Evolution, it is going to be a browser game where players have a droid and level this in patrolling and killing enemys, evolution because the droid will be morphing at certain levels.Unfortunately I can't show any good ingame screenshots because I am just starting and because i am trying so hard to create my own images, but im no good at that, this is why im asking for a decent droid/equipment designer, what you get? Credits to you as i can't offer money or anything of that kind, i want to minimize the ads in the game, but the profit of that will be divided :lol:Reply hereore-mail: thehmmz@gmail.commsn: damn2uall@hotmail.comaim: TheHmmZ

Please if anyone can design the droids, equipment and things like that for this game, please contact me, I desperately need one :lol: because im no good at graphics :(

If it's just images of droids, I may just know someone, but I'll have to talk to him and find out, I'll pass your email address on to him if he does. If he doesn't then I'll let you know here.