xisto Community
AbstracT

Favorite Cartoon

What's your favorite cartoon? Mines is ren and stimpy...I thought they were hil-arious...and Tom & Jerry, classic

My favourite is beyblade, pokemon, and lots of others... Couldnt remember them as they were like childhood stories to me and we've grown up and almost forgotten... :lol:

My favourite cartoon is Fairly Odd Parents. I think Cosmo is so funny! I like the Chip Skylark episodes too...they're so cool. Other cartoons I like are The Simpsons, Futurama, The Smurfs...I know there's more but I can't think.

My fav cartoons are Tom & Jerry, donald duck, and the simpsons... :lol:

the original Transformers, then lets see what else was there (hah, you people think pokemon is old??)He-ManM.A.S.KSaber RiderThundercatsVoltronoh and dont forget The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (again, original 1982 series)but after being through all this, the best cartoon is probably Tom & Jerry

Hmmm well after reading all the posts I have to agree with many of you. My favourite cartoon is "Tom and Jerry" and my favourite episode is "The Cat Concerto"(1947) great Liszt music great animation great cartoon.Weh Hey

By far, The Simpsons are my most favourite cartoon. I like the older episodes over most of the new episodes because they were stupidly funny. Now, they're just stupid. My favourite episodes are "One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue fish", "Black Widower", "The Otto Show", and"Like Father, like Clown". I have Seasons 1-3 of The Simpsons on DVD.When I was on my Christmas break, I watched them for hours. I can't really get bored of them.Other than The Simpsons, I also like "My Dad is a Rock Star" ( which was created by Gene Simmons of KISS ), the Flinstones, and Bugs Bunny to a certain extent. I don't really like South Park or Futurama.

mine are dragon ball and dragonball z, neongenesis evangelion, tenchi muyo, pokemon was good but i cant remember it very well now that its been around for a while, zoids was cool. yeah theres probably more but i cant remember :lol: