xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rattler108

Star Wars!

So let me ask you ppl, are u ready for the new episode of star wars? I couldn't manage to get any tickets for the opening this Wednesday, but I did manage to score some for Thursday. Fox has been running a marathon of the previous Star Wars Episodes so I watched a few to get back with the Force. Anyways, I just want to know who else is hyped up and is going to see this movie. Watch the final episode you must...Laters

I'm pretty excited for Episode III. I've been a Star Wars fan for many years. Unfortunately, all the theater's I've checked around my area are all sold out of tickets. So I guess I'm going to have to wait for a bit...I found the recent two movies kind of disappointing. They just didn't meet the standards that the older Star Wars movies have set. I've bought the all the older Star Wars, but I've misplaced them somewhere...:lol:

i read the book in about 4 days ooh its going to be sweet im going to at least see it twice this weekend just fo kicks also they are thinking about doing a tv series that leads up to the episode iv as well it should be interesting if they do it

Got the tickets about two weeks ago, so I'll be going with a few friends and a big Star Wars fan, my brother, to watch it on Thursday. Seems to get good reviews from journalists and obviously has a dark ending like The Empire Strikes Back so we should be in for a good one!

I got tickets for 12 a.m. this morning! Thank God for Fandango...The acting wasn't that great, but it wasn't what I came for.The special effects were awesome! They must've been the greatest I've seen in any movie.

I loved Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith. ^_^ I think it's the best film of all the Star Wars films. In the others the lightsaber fights were pretty slow. But in the 3rd and finale film the fights are so much better I love the lightsaber fights in this one they're even faster than they were before. And it's only a few days before it comes out on DVD. I can't wait I am thinking I'll get both versions. Widescreen and fullscreen. ^_^ November 1st is going to be known as Star Wars Tuesday. :lol: