xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vitaitaliano

What's the WORST Date You've Ever Had?

With a nod to dizilluziondmasokist, my disaster dates really stand out in my mind as much a s the good ones! There are so many of them! :( Anybody else have any real doozies?? What made it a bad date, was it something you did to embarrass yourself? Did your date turn out to be anything but pleasant, or did they bring their two best friends to grill you on your potential? Did you sit down to your romantic picnic only to discover later that you'd parked yer butts in a patch of poison ivy? :( 'Fess up!

I haven't had a really bad date yet, except one where there was no conversation... dead silence, and if a topic was brought up, everything was like answered in the least amount of words possible... and one time, the guy lied about something so he didn't have to take me home, what a guy, aye.

Well, my own worst date was when I put a personals ad in the paper and his was the first reply I got - had I but known!! B) LOL!!We were supposed to go for dinner at a very nice restaurant, but when we got into the car he announced that he had decided to take me to a country-western bar instead; this after I'd told him on the phone that I DESPISE country-western music! But he insisted. We then proceeded to spend the next 90 minutes careening around madly in every direction in his deathtrap of a car because he couldn't remember where the {expletive deleted} place was; it was like a slightly-slower-paced 90 minutes on the Wild Mouse at the amusement park.......I was dizzy from not eating & had no idea where we were, that's probably why I didn't jump head-first from the car! So he finally gave up trying to find the bar, and instead took me to his regular hangout, a dive where they actually had sawdust on the floor to soak up the vomit....um, yeah, every girl's dream date...... I didn't drink alcohol at the time --after that date I started :D , so I was stuck with a warm, flat ginger-ale for an hour, as I sat across from him wondering why his face and scalp had this slightly alarming glow-in-the-dark thang goin' on. It turned out to be "man makeup" that he thought made him look like Brad Pitt's prettier brother, but which reminded me more of The Incredible Hulk..........*sigh*........no wonder I'm still single...... :):):D

Oh I can't resist telling about this one that happened to a friend of mine. This sounds like one of those "urban legends", but i know for a fact that it is true because I have known the two people involved for years:A friend decided to try placing a personals ad in the newspaper just for fun, not expecting much, but to her surprise, she got some replies from some men who sounded wonderful! She was guarding her privacy, so she exchanged flirty emails with a few of them , and met a few for dinner. Nice, but no sparks........came time to meet one man who had been particularily flirty; their emails soon became cyber sex; she had high hopes and got dressed to the nines, showing off all her assets & hoping to be irresistible.She meets this man at a romantic restaurant, and when he is shown to their table by the maitre d'.........HE TURNS OUT TO BE HER FATHER!!!!!Her very married father. Whom she ahd been cyber-sexing with.The final insult? After the horrible moment of shock wore off, he started lecturing her on the kind of cheating married scumbags who use the personal ads to prey on vulnerable women!!!!!

I don't think that I have had a "bad" date. I guess the worst ones were the ones where the girl just totally wasn't my type, but for the most part I figured that out before I asked them out.

well i dated a girl i had met on the net some time ago... it was a complete desaster...first of all... she took her best friend with her (that's one of the things i don't like at all.. when you take your best friend with you to "protect" you - from whatever!)then they were about 20 mins too late so i kept waiting for them... and waiting... and waiting.... :)when i first saw them i was sort of ... shocked... i was expecting an 18 year old girl... what i actually met then were two 16 year old (i am 21) .. who not only looked like typical-clichee 16 but also behaved like that :Pi like ironic humour and tend to use it quite often... they didn't really know that something like "ironic humour" exists and kept correcting me because they were thinking i was saying obiously wrong things which got almost absurd at some point so i stopped it <_<i could have definitely done something more productive on this afternoon :blink:

the freakin guy and i were talking in the car once and he actually passed gas! and then he actually appologized for it and ask me if i smelled it and opened the windows. AWKWARD. plus, once when i was kissing this one guy he also passed gas, but that was really embarresing (especially on his part) because it was really quiet in the room and the sound was LOUD. i can't believe i still liked him after that.

Oh I can't resist telling about this one that happened to a friend of mine. This sounds like one of those "urban legends", but i know for a fact that it is true because I have known the two people involved for years:
A friend decided to try placing a personals ad in the newspaper just for fun, not expecting much, but to her surprise, she got some replies from some men who sounded wonderful! She was guarding her privacy, so she exchanged flirty emails with a few of them , and met a few for dinner. Nice, but no sparks........came time to meet one man who had been particularily flirty; their emails soon became cyber sex; she had high hopes and got dressed to the nines, showing off all her assets & hoping to be irresistible.

She meets this man at a romantic restaurant, and when he is shown to their table by the maitre d'.........HE TURNS OUT TO BE HER FATHER!!!!!

Her very married father. Whom she ahd been cyber-sexing with.

The final insult? After the horrible moment of shock wore off, he started lecturing her on the kind of cheating married scumbags who use the personal ads to prey on vulnerable women!!!!!

that sounds a little too crazy to be true :)

Sometimes the most urban legends do happen to people. I am sure that it could be very plausible.

Crazy story,Kids: make sure you get a photo before you meet up to avoid dates with your dad.Loved the tale about the guy with a glow in dark scalp. Sounds like a long hard night.Hey Katagirl I think we may have dated ;) I was jus tryin to bein nice, trying to clear the air y'know.