xisto Community
Raptrex

E3 This Week!

this week May 16 - 20 is the Electronic Entertainment Expo held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California.i would go if a didnt have school :lol:anyone here going? i bet its going to be HUGE since they will be showing all the next generation consoles. (PS3, Xbox 360 and The new gamecube one that i dont know the name of)If your not attending, watch G4 TV they will be showing E3 all DAY!!!!!!!!11 w0-0t

this week May 16 - 20 is the Electronic Entertainment Expo held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California.

i would go if a didnt have school :lol:

anyone here going? i bet its going to be HUGE since they will be showing all the next generation consoles. (PS3, Xbox 360 and The new gamecube one that i dont know the name of)

If your not attending, watch G4 TV they will be showing E3 all DAY!!!!!!!!11 w0-0t

142081[/snapback]

They plan on showing the new Gamecube? I didn't think that they had planned to rush it and unviel it that quick, I was expecting it to be exposed to the world in 2006.

wow i wouldnt know weather to sell a DS for A ticket or not anyway,I really dont think they are going to show the Next nintendo home console : codenamedNintendo Revoloution , Satouro Iwata at that last Technology confrence in vegas saidthey will not unveil what the revoloutions handset will look like as it may give ideas for other companys.Also describbed at NOE website they said the revoloution will be the height of three dvd cases lying on top of each other, thats around 4 - 5 cm yeh ?and slightly longer than a dvd box longways.But even if they do not unveil the Nintendo RevoloutionThere will be more information on the new Legend Of Zelda :lol::D:(

If you sign up to gamespot and choose their premium package you can view live 24hr footage from E3. The nintendo Revolution and the Xbox 360 both have similar subnames because if you know your math, you would know that 360degrees means revolution.

I come from germany. So i have no chance to go there :( But the game i've seen are great! My special favorite is "Joint Task Force"i can't wait until the games are ready to play :lol: