xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fre3

Whats Your Ideal Site? Best features on a site?

What would your ideal site have on it? I mean like free legal music and stuff like that.Mine would have free legal music, lots of good quality games, free downloadable games, free software, wicked layout and just general stuff like that. If hteres a site that you think is your ideal site please post that here to. Cheers, Karl

My ideal site would have:- Legal free music videos- Fun downloadable games with no viruses- Great graphics but still fast to load- An easy navigation system- Everything I like

Well my favourite website would be a website all about Skateboarding. It would have daily updates from all the news around the world, news on the Tony Hawk's games on the game consoles and it would have tons and tons of pictures and video clips of skateboarders. That would be neat. :lol:

My favourite website would have films, music, games, only usefull and easy to understand html, php, javascript codes, and everything that I like... lolIt would have alot of illegall stuff if it were my favourite one. :lol:

Well, it would have to have:-Free music downloads (legal)-Download expensive software for free-Free film downloads-Great games-Fast to load

If any one site was to cover all the things I'm interested in, then it'd be bound to be in a watered-down version to what I'd ideally expect. There's too many subjects out there for a single site to be able to meet the expectations of everyone. That's why I'd rather go to one site to learn about the latest hard dance music releases and download awesome sets from bedroom DJs, another to find out the latest AFL news & scores, another to catch up on the latest tips in XTHML & CSS design, another for ASP scripting, yet another for PHP scripting an so on.It's a bit like shopping - sure, supermarkets have a lot of products, but it's usually pretty mundane sort of stuff. For the really good stuff, you have to go to specialty stores.

Well, my ideal site should have-In-depth information about what I'm interested in-Ways to communicate (forum)-Awesome graphics :( (But not excessive and slow-loading)Actually, those are all. :( I don't have too much standards. Just as it has those things, I'll be bookmarking that site! :lol:

My ideal site is a site that:-Doesn't contain loads of ads and banners-Doesn't have popup windows-Doesn't offer "free music, video and software downloads" (when you click a link, it redirects you to a secure page in order to make your payment for the software material that you "ordered", and then you will get one >>for free<< if you do so :lol: )-Doesn't have broken links-Doesn't have empty chat rooms and/or forums-Doesn't have pages that take ages to load-Doesn't have unnecessary add-ons like massive page counters, guestbooks (the ones where the site owner shouts ?Pleeeeeease sing in into my guestbook, pleeeease!?), boring pools, custom cursors and web page effects (for example: the falling snow effect ? yuck!)-And everything that can drive a potential visitor of a websiteBut my personal ideal site would be a site dedicated to Pascal/Delphi/PHP/C++/ASM programming.

+Very nice and grungey graphics layout.+Animated graphics on it in places+PHP driven, so user interactivity+Flash driven music player with controls+Easy to navigate+Smooth running (not laggy and nto with huge load times)+Nice formatting for content+Mailing listideally i'm basiclly naming a band site really. Band sites nearlly always look damn good.