xisto Community
dark

Name Your Favorite Pets

My favorite type of pet is a dog. I would say that my faovrite breed of dog is dobmerman. A doberman is the mix between greyhound and great dane. I really like both of those types of dogs as well. However, I feel that greyhounds are a little bit too skinny and I prefer a dog with a little more meat on his bones, but I do still like greyhounds. Great Danes are definetly one of my favorite types of dogs. I really wanted to get one, but my doberman isn't friendly with other dogs or people, so that would'nt really work out. Another type of dog that I like is the french bull dog. They're a really cute type of dog. German Sheppards are also nice dogs in my opinion. I'm pretty much a fan of all dogs, cats etc. I'm a true animal lover. I wish that some wild animals could be taken in as pets because I really like some of them. My favorite animal in general, is a koala bear. They're adorable and I really like them. I want to go to Australia one day so I could possibly get to pet one or hold one. Aligators are cool, but I wouldnt really ever want to see one unless it was enclosed somewhere where it couldnt get to me. I just feel that they're very unique. For one thing, they can survive in water or land like humans and they even the same sort of lifespan as a human. Most of them live to be about 70 years old. They're also kind of interesting because if you take an aligator and cut open it's stomach you can find many cool things because they eat whatever they can find and if they can digest it, they do, but if they can't then it stays in the their stomach. Well .. those are the types of pets thats are my favorite and I also listed the types of animals that I really like and find interesting as well.

For me it's definitely Cats. Cats are awesome, if they don't hate you. Unfortunately, the cat I have now despises me so I'm not too good off right now. Still, Cats are bets. I like Dogs and such too, but not as much.

I LOVE cats though, I have a pet dog (full boxer named Brooklyn), my dad got him from a friend. I also had a ferret when I was younger. My dog acts so dumb, it's pretty funny and that's why I love him! Also had rabbits, we started with three then when we had about twenty we started giving them away for free.

Also a cats and dogs person here. Although I did have a budgie and a mouse for a while, the former for a long time before the budgies passed away of old age. The mouse was briefly during my primary school days.

Dogs are my favourite.... I like to have some 2-3 dogs...I had squirrel, fish and a dog in the past....Now i look myself in the mirror. Planning to have a dog soon... lets see how it turns out.I would also like to have some large cats.... :rolleyes:

I like dogs, but I wouldn't really like one as a pet, as it's too high maintenance. I have a hamster and he's pretty cool, and easy to look after. I also have fish and they're awesome.I don't think cats are too bad to look after, but I don't want one of them with the hamster!

The last time I have a pet is when I was 10 years old. And my pet was a kitten. Cannot remember why my family and I stop having any pets after that. heheh5x. If I would have pet this time, I think it will be fish because I think they are easy to take care of :rolleyes:.hehe5x.