xisto Community
dark

Name Your Favorite Pets

HiBefore I start let me tell you that your mother in law is not a pet and should be listened to :lol: Ok joke out of the way, what is your favorite pet? I mean not a particular pet that you have at home but more a species.I love all kinds including dogs, cats, lizards and fish.I currently do not have a dog but it has to be number one for most of you, it is for me, they are smart and reliable.Patrick

Dogs are the best! I have two, a Pomeranian and a long-coat chiquaqua. I used to have a bunch of birds as well that I liked, but they made too much of a mess so I had to get rid of them...

i like fish because they don't bite... or jump on you...or lick you... they just...stay there XD I'm not the type of animal person. The only thing i don't like is cleaning out the tank. yucki also like frogs. they also just sit there... doing nothing... they don't bite you... or jump on you... or lick you...well... at least my frog doesn't XD

Cleaning out a fish tank is a hassle ><...probably even worse then taking out the old pooper scooper out into the backyard...at least that goes by fast....I have a 40 gallon tank...so it takes a LONG time to clean out the tank and refill it back up...

My favorite pets are (in order): Hamsters, Dogs, Cats, and Fish. I don't know if I'd like any others, since I've never had any other types of pets. I do love animals, though, so I'd probably would like many other types of them. Those are just the ones I've had that I know I like for sure.

I have a black lab/sharpe mix. He's alright. I paid for professional training. It has all gone down the drain. He's the biggest mutt in the world. Stubborn also. He seems to do whatever he wants without really listening to anyone. I tried training him again but he just won't listen. I also have a bearded dragon. It's a better pet compared to my dog anyday. That and it's amusing to watch him eat. You can't really say it's amusing to watch your dog eat kibbles and bits.

I like dogs the best. I have two and they're so loyal, and smart, and fun, and cute, and cuddly. They're like my best friends.I also think birds, frogs and lizards would be pretty cool pets. I wouldn't mind a pet dragon either.

I have a black lab/sharpe mix. He's alright. I paid for professional training. It has all gone down the drain. He's the biggest mutt in the world. Stubborn also. He seems to do whatever he wants without really listening to anyone. I tried training him again but he just won't listen.

Some labradors can be a handful. We've got a labrador/border collie cross and a border collie and the labrador is a bit much sometimes but she's also quite well trained and we only took her to puppy pre-school for 4 weeks. But I made a big issue of making sure our dogs did what I want them to cos I can't abide having unruly dogs.

Although I don't have a pet, there are several that come to mind for me.Dogs/Cats - This is tough. Dogs are great social animals but they might mess up your abode if you go out and leave the pet at home. Cats are very quiet, but they are independent. Birds, hamsters, guinea pigs would probably be cool to have as pets as well.

Although I don't have a pet, there are several that come to mind for me.Dogs/Cats - This is tough. Dogs are great social animals but they might mess up your abode if you go out and leave the pet at home. Cats are very quiet, but they are independent. Birds, hamsters, guinea pigs would probably be cool to have as pets as well.

My favorite pet is my lovely beagle :( i just bought him about 2 months ago .. and he brings alot of happiness to our family .. he is very active and like to play around with anything .. but he shits everywhere :lol: I also have a bird and fish as my pet ... but i like my dog the most :(

I don't have a pet atm but my favourite pet usually is the dog...Cos the dog can really be a man's best friend if ur sad it can cheer u up stuff like that...my old dog got hit by a car and was dying for like 2 hours.... :lol:

I have a dog which I call "Yopie"It's a German shepherd dog and it looks very very beautifulWhen I'm walking around in my city with my dog, everybody is looking at him.Also I have to say that a dog is good for getting known somebody. 2 weeks ago, I was walking with Yopie, suddenly he ran at an other dog. After few minutes I got known with a cool female...

hufff... i don't have a pet cause my mom doesnt like it... dogs, cats, birds, fish... huff... she doesnt like pets cause they dont know where should put their feces.. :( (oopps... sorry for that)...actually...i like a well trained and funny dog.. :lol: