xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
johnenmarcel

Xbox Whats the best xbox game(s) ever?

My favorites are:Star Wars episode III: Revenge Of The SithStar Wars: Knight of the old republicStar Wars: Knight of the old republic IIThe Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The KingThe Lord Of The Rings: The Third AgeJade Empirehalo 1 &2Can you tell me of there are better games!

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is better than all of them games put together in my opinion. I agree with you about The Lord Of The Rings Return of The Rings game though, I have that and I had hours and hours of fun playing that game about a year ago. It's a shame the Lord Of The Rings films are over and finished now because I would love for there to be another Lord Of THe Rings games on Xbox. I am not really a fan of Halo and I have't played them Star Wars game so I can't comment on them but what I can say is that Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is much better than all of them. :lol:

I would have to say some of my favorite games for the XBOX is:Splinter CellSplinter Cell Pandora TommorrowSplinter Cell Chaos TheoryMission ImpossibleSphynx and the Cursed Mummy007 Everything or Nothing: (This is my favorite bond game by far.)

I like the halo series halo 1 and halo 2 were good games. Foreza is also one of the best racing games out there. Action and rpg goes to elderscrolls 3: morrowind because you can play that game for hours and not get bored of it. I cant wait until the ps3 and xbox 360 come out to see what games those bring us.

I would have to agree with you on the Halo games.Although I am a HUGE Star Wars fan, i felt that the third movie was second rate at best. And so is the Episode III game.