xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
johnenmarcel

Xbox-save-games

I am curious as to how you get a save game off the Xbox hard drive and onto a computer.I am sure that brienj could answer this.I am assuming by somehow browsing the network to find the Xbox hard drive. Is there a tool needed to do this? I am assuming that the Xbox drive is hidden to normal network browsing.

I am afraid I can't answer your question but I am curious in why you want to do this? What good is Xbox saved games going to do on a computer. o_O

To send to a friend! than can he play on the same save game

141709[/snapback]

Isn't that what memory cards are for? I noticed that this is your second time going against the forum rules. Since both postings were unnoticed by mods, I am letting both go with a warning (your warning level will be increased by 10%). Do not ask how to do things illegally. If you feel that it should be legal, contact Xbox support team and ask. Topic closed.

i reopen this topic due to experiance with games it is not illage to upload save games to the internet but on for the xbox i think the only way you can save games on to the computer itself if you havea emulator and the games but thats going to to the illegal sidei suggest going to gamefaqs.com they might have save games on there or codejunkies.com.

To get the saves off of the xbox and on to the computer you want a thing called Action Replay... Mine came with an xbox memory card a device that allows you to hook up that memory card to your computer via usb. I got my Action Replay at a GameStop store. I did a quick search and found it on ebgames.com...
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

With Action Replay you can transer the games to the pc, and you can also download saves from sites such as http://uk.codejunkies.com/ and transfer them from the pc to the xbox.

I still think it would be easier to just buy a memory card and transfer it to your buddy though.

I still think it would be easier to just buy a memory card and transfer it to your buddy though.

if your buddy is more than ahours drive then what?
i need the cd for uploading saves(no i don't want fake) :lol:

Why%20do%20games%20still%20need%20save%20points%20and%20autosave%3F

Xbox-save-games

Actually I know the answer to this question but what I really want to know is if it is possible for xbox and xbox 360 to autosave your game without the software from the game to do it?

I'm a little tired of some games that you'll play and you have to save once you find the save point eg: cold fear. Can't there be some extra command that will allow you to save a game at anypoint you want regardless of the game?

-Mistress Aqua

Replying to Trap FeedBackerWith the action replay you can move it to a memory card and then via usb put it on your computer. There is a program called XBOX Save Manager that will also assist with this method.If your xbox is modded then you can set up and ftp and move files back and forth over your network. Popular 'hacked' dashboards such as evolutionX, unleash or avalaunch all have ftp capabilities built in.-reply by jaamzw

Saved games are easy to store on computer !

Xbox-save-games

It�s possible if you have modded xbox. Then download Xbox software called "Avalaunch" for example. It haves ready to use FTP server function. After you�ve run it you are ready to browse your xbox�s content via your computer :).

Other option on modded / legit console would be to detach Harddrive and put it to your computer.

Hope this helps !

-reply by Juice

Saved games are easy to store on computer !

Xbox-save-games

It�s possible if you have modded xbox. Then download Xbox software called "Avalaunch" for example. It haves ready to use FTP server function. After you�ve run it you are ready to browse your xbox�s content via your computer :).

Other option on modded / legit console would be to detach Harddrive and put it to your computer.

Hope this helps !

-reply by Juice

Can anyone tell me how you download your xbox 360 disc games to your hardrive using the new xbox 360 update. Thank You  

-reply by Josh

Savegame neededXbox-save-games

hey,

Is it possible to get a MODDED savegame from some one and then put it on my harddrive and then play the modded game ( single player cod 5 ). If so pleas message me back and give me pleas the modded savegame ? Thanks a lot !

Greeting Jero Game  

-question by Jero Game

gamesaves for xbox360Xbox-save-games

xbox 360 gamesaves arn't able to be transferred between gamer tags you would have to migrate your account to their xbox hard drive but they still wouldn't be able to use the game save with their gamer tag because it's locked to your own gamer tag, and you would have to migrate your account back to your own xbox to play at home so it's not worth the time.

-reply by beastkiller