xisto Community
mbd5882

Email/contact Email Problem

Hi, My account is mbd5882.I cannot read my emails, Whan i click add/remove account to check if i have any new messages nothing comes up If i use g-mail to send those accouns an test email i get a error bavk saying that it doesnt exsist.Also my contact email add. is gone, So this annoying screen keeps coming up to tell me that i must put one in incase something happens. When i do enter my email, It re-loads to the CP home page and theres no email still set, So the annoying screen comes up again.Thanks,Mbd5882.

some times i just got worried abt the email system of this freewebhost.my email box of it got so lots of spam mail.i just give up it , just use the gmail.:0i think your problem something like a server problem.wish some one come with it to give some tips abt that.

Or another way is to use email forwarding which redirect to your gmail when you have an email account @yourdomain.com... Since email forwarding is unlimited, try to make good use of them.

Yes i agree hype and i already use email fowarding, But not on Xisto. I just read it manuallyAlso are there any admins who could check my account and fix whatevers wrong. I really need help.Thanks,

oke i cant really find the problem,i got into your cpanel,i saw you had about 10 e-mail adresses... but can you explain exacly whats wrong,anyway i cant check your e-mails because i need a pass for it :lol:p.s. plz fill in ur e-mail adress so we can contact you if nessesary (fill it in, at cpanel)

Thank You you are amazing,

You just fixed it by doing whatever you did.

Lastweek- I logged into C-Panel and all my email addresses were gone so i couldnt access them. I sent a test email to it and G-mail responded that the address didnt exsist.

Also my contact email was gone, The annoying screen comes up, I think what the *Swear*. So i fill it in, It goes away.

The screen returns back to the CP home. Still no contact email, So the annoying screen comes back up every time i refresh.

Now i finally post, You check it *Thank You*, Now its back to normal.

I dont know what you did but you fixed it somehow, Thanks, Cheers.

That is the story of the man that had his hosting account done something too. THE END.